Party Time!

It seemed like an eternity before Richard called me into the living room to leave. I was beyond excited! I practically ran to the living room "I'm ready!" I said throwing my side purse over me, making sure the Michael Kors logo was outwards..I know, buying my way into the guys liking is wrong but I already had the clarification I needed from the only guy I was really concerned over.

"Do you even know the way?" I asked Richard as we got into the car "yeah, I've been there more than enough times to remember" I just nodded and looked out the window "turn the radio on will ya?" I asked and he did, the only thing that came on was german music...that sounded extremely odd. Finally he stopped on a station that was german rock and yes...I did head bang a little...but in worry that my hair would frizz up I stopped and played the air guitar, Reesh just looked over to me and laughed but eventually began gently head banging at red lights, and nodding to the music. Oh I can tell this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

After going into the country part of Berlin we came to a big gated off house, the house was big! Not a mansion but big! As Richard typed in some code into the gate I observed the woodland scenery. As the gate opened we drove forward "I didn't know Till was a recluse..." Richard scoffed "he's the most shy of us all" wow..the more you know right?.

As he parked the car my palms began sweating so I took a deep breathe and exhaled while digging in my bag for lotion "Ivy, calm down! It's just Till and the band" I nodded, but again easy for him to say..he's known them before I've even been born...so yeah. I just applied the lotion, nodded and exited the car, examining the house "this house..is really nice" I stated, Richard nodded and we walked in tandem to the front door.

As he knocked I felt my heart beat to the pattern of his knocks. I just continued breathing in and out, trying to remain calm. Finally the door opened to reveal a nicely dressed Till, he was just wearing a Black shirt with black pants but he still looked rather dapper. "Hallo! Willkommen! Come on in!" Those words I understood..hello..and welcome, so we made our way into his house as I looked around wide eyed "you like?" I nodded as he led us into the sitting room "here have a seat! Make yourself at home, not sure why but the guys are late" I sat down on the cool leather couch "excuse me I'll be right back!" Till explained as he walked up his staircase leaving just Richard and myself "remember what I told you earlier?" I nodded, it was about me getting drunk around Till.. "Why though?" He just shook his head "you ask a lot of questions.." Yeah...well I like answers, and that wasn't one! But we were interrupted by the doorbell and then the door opening "I'm here! Sorry I'm late but I see no one else has arrived-" Christoph said but cut off the ending "except for Richard and Ivy that is.." I smiled and waved.

finally Till came back down and the others started to fill in, I'm guessing they were trying to be fashionably late.. There was booze and beer offered but i declined on account that I'd be the designated driver for Richard. The faint sound of music was being played in the other room as the guys began getting wasted, it was quite funny watching Oliver look for his phone when it was in his pocket the whole entire time. But honestly it was kinda confusing... Their conversations switched from English to german very quickly. I struggled to keep up but just gave up and started looking at my phone until Schneider finally began talking to me "you look good!" I blushed "thank you.." He threw his arm around me "everyone! Doesn't Ivy look pretty?" All the guys except Richard and Christian yelled out "yeah! Really pretty!" But Christian just gave a small nod..he still wasn't that fond of me obviously, but it was something right?

After a while it was obvious the guys were completely smashed. Ollie and Paul laid sprawled out on the couch while Till was up dancing to the faint music but he was more stumbling than anything.. Schneider and Flake sat drinking while Richard started working on a cigarette outside. "Ivy! Dance with me!" Till slurred, while walking over to me "Till no offense but I don't think what you're doing counts as dancing..." The guys laughed as Till held his hand out to me "then show me what to do" I smirked "okay" and we danced...I thought I'd be leading it but Till had other plans, and hilariously twirled me and dipped me across the floor "I wanna dance with her!" Schneider said "no! Me next!" Paul yelled I laughed until a heard a voice say "no, I'm next" I stopped dancing with Till to see Richard leaning against the wall "okay Reesh, let's see what you got" he smiled as I walked over to him. He put an arm around my waist and then a hand intertwined with mine as he led into a ballroom type dance.I couldn't help but smile at him, as we kept all eye contact on each other, I was in a trance..I never wanted it to end until Paul yelled "Boo! My turn!" Richard laughed and he handed me over to Paul as I danced with each of the guys except flake when it came time to dance with him I just assumed he wouldn't until I tried sitting down and felt a hand wrap around my wrist, it was Flake. He pulled me up and we began doing a similar dance to the one me and Richard did only he kept his hand on my upper back..it was at that moment that i realized why I've always loved these guys, I may have never knew them but I have always deeply loved these guys as if they had always been friends and flake dancing with me only shown that they really were.

I was seriously the luckiest girl on the planet at that moment.