What Happened?

I grabbed all the tests and carried the to the living room where Richard was sitting with his face in his hands.. "What does it say?!" He asked standing up when he noticed me, I just silently handed him one test upside down, before I let him flip It over I stopped him "they all said the same thing.." And I let him continue to flip it over and man did his face go from what looked like to 'hopeful' to 'shock' then to 'anger' but he looked saddened.. I actually began feeling bad.. Damn ovaries! "So.. You're really pregnant.." No shit Sherlock! Ugh. Inner bitch chill the hell out! "Apparently.. What are we going to do about this?" I asked honestly wanting to know the future of my child.. Our child.. "You'll raise it.." I figured he'd say that but I couldn't help but see red "why!? It's your baby! Why don't you want it? Why don't you want us?" I definitively put my hand on my stomach "Ivy.. It shouldn't have been this way. This should have been you and Till or someone your age.. Not me." Bull shit! "You know damn well I never wanted to be with Till.. Maybe when I first met you but that's before I found out tha-" he interrupted "before you found out that I was in your favorite band! That's the only reason you ever wanted me!" My eyes were wide and my mouth was to the floor "what!? I fucking had a crush on you before I found out! I was just happy we had certain things in common! Even if it meant I liked the band that I didn't know you were in!" He shook his head "No!i know the truth! You just wanted me to get fucking famous! Well too bad the paparazzi don't give a shit about us anymore right! You were just a sad little horny teen and I knew that! I fucking seen it and I took my chances and look where the fuck it led me!" I was dumbfounded.. That's all he thought of me? A sad, horny teen? "You said you loved me..." It almost came out as a whimper rather than a statement "yeah! So I could get in your pants! And guess what it worked!" Oh god... I-I never looked at it this way, my head was spinning and my tears were falling.. I felt sick to my stomach and had a splitting headache. What's wrong with me?! I found it harder to breathe with each breathe I took. I was panting trying to get air "shit! Ivy? Are you okay?!" I couldn't respond I just fell down and everything went black.

I heard yelling but I couldn't open my eyes, I heard the sound of constant beeping and it was annoying as fuck! I tried to pry my eyes open but I was so tired. Everything about me was just tired.. So I let myself sleep and oh my god did it feel amazing to just relax into a deep ass sleep.

I didn't know what time it was but I feel restless, I squinted one eye open to scan the room for the possibility of bright lights.. I didn't see any so I opened my eyes all the way. I tried sitting up but I got light headed and just fell back into the pillows with a loud "oomph!" Where am I? I slowly looked around but noticed something irritating under my nose.. I began clawing at the tubing blowing air into my nostrils, damn I don't know what the hell that thing is but it sucks! That's when I understood where I was...the hospital. I pressed some buttons on the bed, specifically a red one that had a phone on it "Ja?" Uhh.. Oh! I'm in Germany! Crap... Umm.. "I need help" I spoke my English hoping they'd understand.. But they just rambled on some words I didn't know... Well I'm screwed.

Finally there was a knock on the room door and a doctor walked in, he was very handsome.. In his late twenties with brown slicked back hair and chocolate brown eyes "hello Ivy! I'm dr. Zimmerman " finally english! "Uhh.. Hi. Where am I?" I kinda new but I didn't know the specifics, he just smiled and sat down beside me on a little stool "you're in the hospital, you and your friend were arguing when your blood pressure got to high and eventually your blood levels got to high and you got sent into a mini panic attack. Don't worry though, it's very common with pregnant woman in their early trimester.. But if it becomes a habit you'll need to see a specialist okay?" I nodded "am I allowed to leave now?" I didn't mean to sound rude but I wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep.. The doc just chuckled "yes, you can go. Just take it easy for the young one" he said pointing to my belly "okay, thanks doc" he nodded and said goodbye.. Now to find my damn clothes, though I would be tempted to just wear the hospital gown out but I don't know if I have the car here or not.. Ugh.

After changing into the clothes I'd worn before I blacked out I began walking out to sign my release forms but low and behold there was a group of five people waiting for me... The band. Everyone except Richard was there.. Wow. I immediately ran over to hug each of them starting with Flake "what're you guys doing here?" Flake smiled as he hugged back as I went down the line, even hugging Till who looked a little smug.. Hmm. "We were told you were in the hospital, we just wanted to make sure the baby was okay" I smiled but then let my smile fade a little "there is a baby right?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder "yeah! I took like five more pregnancy tests, I'm going to be a mommy!" I kind of squealed "how did Richard react? I mean he was pretty set on it being a false positive" I really didn't want to talk about this now.. But in case my blood pressure screws up again at least I'm at a hospital surrounded by a bunch of guys and sick people... Ugh. "Yeah... The way he put it the other day is he doesn't want either of us... He said I was just a sad little horny teen" I shrugged, "that's awful!" Schneider yelled and I just nodded "it really doesn't matter, I'll be back in America in a couple of days so it's whatever.. I'll just be another teen mom statistic" the guys looked to the floor then back up at me as if they were thinking in unison "you know you could get..rid of it.. Like adoption or abort-" I held my hand up signaling Paul to stop "I'd never do that! This is my mistake so I'll live with it" flake smiled at me and nodded "parenthood is great though.." I bet it was but then a deep voice cleared his throat "have you picked out a name? A boy one and a girl one..?" I smiled and shook my head, I think it's a bit too early for that.. "do you know where Richard is?" The guys eyes widened "what?" Most of them just shook their heads but Till spoke up "it must be pretty bad between you two.. You've never called him Richard before, you've only called him Reesh" true.. "Well.. We're not together anymore he's made it clear that me and the baby is a mistake, I'm just curious where he is" the guess sighed a depressed sigh, even Till looked sad for me... Geez. "He's at the hotel room. He feels really guilty.. Since this is kinda his fault" oh no... But it's not his fault! "Ugh. It's not his fault, it's not like he knew yelling at me would raise my blood pressure.. And I mean the doctor said it happens to a lot of mothers in their early trimester so, not his fault." Schneider smiled "you still like him, you're sticking up for him..." I guess I am... Bleh I'm just ready for this day to end "I guess, I mean of course I still love him I mean he was my first in a lot of things..." Nice Ivy, just explain your sex life to all these men... Damnit.

Eventually they had to go.. I mean we were standing in a hospitals waiting room... Not the best place for a meeting. I need to go see Richard and tell him this wasn't his fault... Bleh.

A/N: Ivy, I feel ha girl.. I had one of those nose tubes things after my surgery! They suck! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)