I'm So Sorry

I awoke to knocks on my door to which my father stepped through "how are you honey?" I just hid my face under a pillow "still not feeling well?" I shook my head "okay, stay in bed I'll cancel your tutoring session for today" I sprung up "no dad! Don't!" He looked at me as if I was crazy "I'm the one failing, I need these lessons" he just nodded and walked out I sat up actually feeling fine but not wanting to talk about previous encounters with Richard.

Eventually after showering I knew what I had to do..apologize, for putting him in that position. I knew damn strait it wasn't right..so I needed to own up to it. As I walked out of my room my mom practically popped up like a damn ninja "happy late birthday doll!" She said handing me a box "it's from me and your father!" I shook it and tried to see if there was any indication of what it might be but no..."well, open it!" I didn't wait any longer I opened it two see lots of different things, "passports? Airplane tickets? To where?" I asked totally confused "you're eighteen so me and your father decided that it's time you go out and experience the world as a crazy teen one last time, in Germany" what!? "Oh my god! How? What? Why?" I couldn't finish my sentences I was too excited "we're not stupid darling, you've wanted to go there for a while. We actually do listen to you, you know? And maybe this'll help you pass your class" I smiled "mom?" She turned around "yeah?" I picked up the passport "thanks for this!" She nodded and walked off.

My head was swimming in circles as I heard another knock on the door "come on in!" It was Richard "hey!" He just smiled "guten tage " he sat in his chair "Richard?" I needed to do this now... "Yeah?" He looked up at me acting as if nothing had happened "umm..I don't know how to say this but umm..I'm sorry for practically throwing myself at you yesterday...I wasn't thinking clearly and I don't remember much after I passed out I guess" he smirked "we didn't...uhh-" I asked awkwardly "no! God no! You passed out so I carried you in here, then I out the alcohol away" I smiled, he covered for me..now that's a true friend "thanks" was all I could say without hugging him for being so cool "oh by the way, I got my parents gift to me today.." I pulled the box with the tickets out "what is it?" He asked "I'm going to Germany in a few weeks" his eyes widened apparently he forgot my parents had the money to drop a few thousand on tickets and passports "where in Germany?" I read the ticket further "Berlin" I looked up to see Richard in lala land that's when I got and ingenious idea "Reesh! Oh my god!" He looked startled "what?" I Just got up and grabbed his arm "come on!" I finally let go of his arm when we reached the down stairs living area "mom? Dad?!" I yelled "what is it darling?" Mom answered I waited for Richard to make his way in "I think this german trip is amazing! Thank you again! But I was thinking what if my german isn't where it should be yet? I mean I could get lost in the streets! So I was thinking I should bring Rich- Mr.Kruspe with me as my translator" they looked at me then each other and back to me "that's a terrific idea! You're so smart! We'll get his tickets and passport tommorow!" Dad stood up though "well, this is if you don't have anything else going on" Richard was kind of in shock "I-uhh yeah I can go" I smiled along with my father who patted him on the back "good! You'll be her translator, and I'll pay you extra to keep an eye on her too" I rolled my eyes "come on Mr. Kruspe you have german to teach!" And with that we walked back upstairs.

"Ivy why'd you do that" I just shrugged "I still don't know german very well" I turned to see him giving me the 'bullshit' face "okay..I may have figured you could go and if you wanted to you could stay..since you know, that's where you want to be" he sat down and smiled "you'd really do this for me?" I nodded "even if you weren't my favorite guitarist I'd still do it" he just laughed but I could tell he was just as happy as me if not more "this is wonderbar!" I giggled "that's wonderful right?" I asked "Ja!" He's so adorable, wait...what? I just called Richard Zven Kruspe adorable...