Take Two

It was around one o'clock and I was texting Till back and forth, it was nice to know I could just text him like we were old friends but in all honesty I knew nothing about him. Our conversation was innocent for the most part except for the sexual innuendos we'd occasionally send to each other, it was pretty hard to believe Till was in his late forties because honestly he acted like he was around my age.. 'Want to get together for dinner sometime?' I smiled to myself 'okay, name a time and place! I'll be there!' I couldn't help but cringe at the desperate tone I was giving off 'okay, how about today at 2?' Wow he's an eager little beaver isn't he? 'Sounds good. I'll tell Reesh' after he texted and ok back I jumped up "REESH! GET IN HERE YOU BUM!" I yelled sarcastically "what?" I was digging through my suitcase while answering him "Till invited us to dinner, he's letting the other guys know and he'll get back to us on what place" after picking up black skinny jeans and a grey tank top I looked over to Reesh "you okay?" He nodded but I knew something was wrong he was frowning... "You sure? You can tell me anything you know that, right?" He smiled "yeah. Go get ready I'll call Till and see if I can put in a restraunt request" I snorted but went to shower.

After my very nice shower I dressed quickly and went to the living room, Reesh was already dressed "find out where we're going yet?" I asked while drying my hair with the hotel towel "no" oh...

It had been a pretty long wait but Till did eventually text Reesh a restraunt "wanna get going?" I nodded and followed him out the door. As we sat in the car he said we'd have a while to go since it was in the classier part of Berlin, I had planned on just relaxing but I got a phone call from dad "hello?" I missed my dad, I know we weren't the most functional family but he is my dad and I do love him "hey! How's Germany?!" I smiled at his enthusiasm "it's great! It's so cool, like it's just like America except the language difference and you don't have a president you have a chancellor! And it's so pretty here" I stopped gushing after I heard Reesh giggle to the side "that's great to hear! Is your german improving any?" No... "Ja! Ich liebe deuchland!" I was pulling german words out of my ass, the last thing I was going to do was learn something while here. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat but I have a business meeting here in thirty minutes and I still don't know where my sketch plans are! Oh by the way Hun, before you say no hear me out..." Oh god what now? "Okay, continue..." I urged "well, I got this ingenious plan to...start a guitar line" I squinted my eyes knowing that wasn't all "and? You do that all the time.." He cleared his throat "yeah but it's a complete set...dedicated to you" what? Awww "really!?" I was excited now, that's pretty awesome! "Yeah, it's called the Poison Ivy Collection" ugh of course...my old ballet name comes back to bite me in the tits "wow...is it exclusive or something?" I glanced over to Reesh who was looking at me with a confused look "yeah, you'll be the only one to have the very first ones. It's a set of four guitars the first being a sparkly green one with vines painted up it will be only for you, but the others will be for sale for a limited time" I felt so many emotions "that's really awesome dad! Umm..holy cow" I heard my dad chuckle "okay, well I gotta go find my sketches I'll call you soon" I felt a slight tinge of sadness "okay, I love you dad and tell mom I love her too" he said "ok love you baby, bye bye" and I was left to sort through what I had been told...

"Well?" Reesh asked "what?" I looked over to him "what was that about?" I half smiled "nothing much...just that my dad made a guitar collection dedicated to me.." Reesh's eyes widened "really?!" I nodded "what's it called?" I smiled at the name "the poison Ivy collection..." I knew I had told him the story about that nickname but I didn't expect him to remember it "your old ballet name?" HE REMEMBERED!? "Yeah..wow" he looked over to me once more "what?" I shrugged "just surprised you remembered that.." He nodded "it hasn't been that long ago and it was a cute story" yay he called my story cute! Ugh! Eventually we pulled into the parking lot of what looked like a rather fancy place "umm.. I'm not dressed well enough for this place..." I regretted not wearing a skirt or dress.. "It's fine, no one really dresses up for this place" sure they didn't.. I looked for the guys cars but didn't see them "ready to go in?" Reesh asked I nodded, here we go