America

I'm leaving today.. I got no text or call from Richard not even a visit... That's okay, I don't want to see him before I leave anyways. I was already packed and everything. I had called each of the guys and said a heartfelt goodbye, I'd miss them.

I began setting all the bags in the trunk before typing in the address of the airport into the newly found GPS and leaving.. I didn't want to go, Berlin was a beautiful place... Hell, even the name Berlin sounded beautiful.. I had a feeling I'd return, but next time I'd have a beautiful baby girl or boy. Part of me was excited to have a baby, I had always wanted one but another part of me was asking myself if I could really raise a child... Especially alone.

I eventually reached the dreaded airport taking my sweet ass time because I know dads private plane won't leave without me.. Oh the luxuries of being rich. As I parked I made sure to get all my belongings out of the car but as soon as I opened up the center console I noticed a cell phone... It wasn't mine. Instead of my blue and pink rose case it was just a plain black with red outline... Richards.. He must've left it there when he drove me to the hospital, shit. I hit the power button and breathed a nice relaxing sigh when it wasn't password protected.. Stop Ivy! This is wrong! I mentally laughed at my inner angel and smirked at my inner devil.. God I'm going to hell. As I went through texts I noticed they were in german which didn't help me any in understanding it. As I went through further and further I noticed my name being brought up.. Quite a lot actually. I then topped and scrolled my way to the pictures, the first one being as said before me sleeping.. Uck, I looked awful... I almost deleted it but stopped. I don't want him to know I went through it when I return it. The rest of his pictures were pretty self explanatory except for a few of me that I didn't know he had taken.. There I was reading a book and then another one waiting in the hallway of the hotel and one more walking in front of him... Why would he want that one? You couldn't even see my face only my backside.. Weird. Whatever. I shut the screen off and put it in my pocket.. I'll mail it to him or something.

As I got to the terminal my dads jet was stationed at I noticed five guys wearing all black standing by the doorway to the exit.. It took me no time to realize who they were "guys!" I yelled running over to them, it was like they were my second family. "Ivy! We came to say a final goodbye" I smiled "thanks, but believe me I'll be back!" They laughed "great! I can't wait to see the other when you come back!" I giggled at Till's baby reference "is that your plane?" I scoffed "it's my father's private jet.. So yeah, kinda" the guys eyes widened as they stared at it. "Well, you'd better be going. You don't want to be late for your flight" I laughed "I don't think I can be late for my own plane.." They nodded but I hugged them all as Oliver felt my stomach once more, ugh. I can't say I didn't love that. I turned to wave to them as I walked out of the terminal and waited for them to put the stairs to the door so I could get on.

As I waited I heard a throat clear behind me so I did what anyone would do and turned around and saw... I gasped. It was Richard. I slowly walked over to him leaning against the airport wall "hi.." I said awkwardly "hi" I finally cleared my throat then pulled out my ray ban sunglasses.. I'm not going to let him see the longing in my eyes. "So, what brings you here?" I asked honestly curious "just wanted to say goodbye.. And say you're an evil little girl for drawing on that poor woman's face.. She was so confused as to what it meant" I smirked "what did you tell her it meant?" I was expecting him to be mad yet he sounded amused "I.. Told her what it meant.. She wasn't very happy" I smiled wide "good!" His facial expression changed "why is that good? Ivy.. Were you..jealous?" I felt my blush heat up... Damn. "N-no, I was not! It's just.." I stopped talking, I was obviously amusing him by lying but I sighed knowing my blush was giving me away "maybe..only a little though" he let out a small laugh. I put my hands in my pockets and felt his phone "here, you left it in the car" I pulled it out and handed it to him "oh, thanks! I was looking everywhere for it" I nodded "Miss Parker? " I turned to see a pilot coming over to me "yes?" He stuck his hand out for me to shake "I'm Landon I'll be your pilot, the planes ready miss Parker" I nodded and thanked him before he walked onto the plane. I turned to Richard "well.. I guess this is goodbye for now.. Maybe I'll bump into you when I come back or maybe not" I said, not wanting to go.. "You're coming back?" I nodded "Germany is just to awesome not to come back.. Plus I'm really close to the guys now, so.." He nodded "can I ask you to do something for me? As a favor" he perked his head up "yeah" I smiled and grabbed his hand placing it to my stomach "give me permission to put your name on its birth certificate" I almost mumbled, but he rubbed my stomach "of course, and I'd like a picture of it to.. I have a feeling it'll be a girl." I smiled "I hope so. Hopefully she takes after you, bless the kid if she turns out looking like me.." He then placed his other hand on my stomach "you're perfect, therefor the baby will be perfect" I gulped, and nodded "goodbye, Ivy" I turned "bye, Reesh" wait.. Did I just call him Reesh?! Shit.. Oh god.. I'm forgiving him.. I began climbing the stairs and walked into the airplane sitting down by the window. I looked out to see him still standing outside so as the plane began moving I waved to him as he did the same... God I'll miss him! I felt the tears falling down my face but I knew this was for the best, Or at least I hope it is..