They Mean What?

I woke up to the sun beating down on me from the window, I looked over to my clock to see "oh my god! it's already 12:30!" I hurried off my bed and made it and ran downstairs "why didn't you wake me up? I have tutoring today!" I yelled at my mother who was getting dressed in a real extravagant dress "what's the with the ball gown?" She smiled while looking out her mirror at me "I have the MTV movie awards tonight doll, did you want to come?" I shook my head "no, but good luck. What movie of yours is in for a award?" She frowned a little "none..but I'm announcing the winner, are you sure you don't want to come along? Your dads coming" I declined thoughtfully and went downstairs still in the sweatpants and tank top I fell asleep in, while going into the kitchen and eating an apple.

Mom and dad left for a pre-party Dax Shepard was having and they were staying for Angelina Jolie's after party, bleh. I chose to keep myself out of my moms spotlight, I wanted my own...doing what? I don't know yet but at least it'll be mine.

I took a shower putting skinny jeans and a sweater on, with eyeliner and basic makeup. There was eventually a knock on the door too which the made answered and let Richard in, I was in my room blaring Rammstein's song 'pussy' (that's seriously a song of theirs, DO NOT LOOK UP THE VIDEO UNLESS YOU'RE OVER 18) not really caring I was head banging and seductively dancing all over my room until I heard a voice being cleared I stopped and turned to see Richard so I turned the music down quickly trying to hide the fact that I was red as a tomato "I'm sorry you had to see that...please don't sue me if you go blind" I said trying to make light of the situation "it's fine, you're pretty good at dancing though" I laughed. Little "thanks, I used to be a ballerina...until I quit" he got curious "why'd you quit?" I shrugged " everyone there was really...bitchy, and they kept calling me 'Poison Ivy' it doesn't bother me know but it used to so I quit" he nodded "sounds badass though" I erupted in laughter "I guess so.."

"Mr. Kruspe?" I had been meaning to ask him something all day "call me Richard, I'm not that old!" I scoffed "what can I do for you?" I debated on asking but went ahead "umm..well the band I was telling you about, their musics in german and I was wondering if you could maybe...tell me what their about" he smiled "yeah, but they're pretty disturbing..." I giggled "how bad can they be?" He raised his eyebrows and began explaining song after song...by the end of it all I was stunned...The song Amerika was basically degrading and making fun of America... And well there was a lot of songs of incest and sex and I shuttered listening to some of it. "Oh.." Was all I could say "are they still your favorite band now?" I looked to him and nodded "yeah, I mean America is kinda cultureless...I wonder if they hate Americans though.." A playful smile spread across his face "no, they don't..well flake the keyboard guy does but the rest don't really care" good! Wait.. "How do you know?" He looked to the ground "I've met them before" my eyes were wide open "do you know their names? Like their real names?" He nodded but he looked nervous " there's Till Lindemann the lead vocals, then Paul Landers the guitarist and Christoph Schneider on the drums and Oliver Reidel and Christian 'flake' Lorenz on keyboard" woah.. Wait he's missing one "you skipped one..." He looked up at me "what?" I counted the names in my head again "there's six of them you only said five" he just shrugged it off... So I pulled out my iPad "what are you doing?" He asked "I'm looking for the other guy" he exhaled sharply "no! You can't we have tutoring to do!" He was being weird "it'll only take a minute" he held his face in his hands "ooh la la" I said while observing the new found picture of them "what?" He asked in no more than a whisper "I found a picture of them, I should've seriously looked them up sooner I mean Dayuuuum!" He smiled a little "what're you smiling at?" He put his hands up in defense "nothing.." I went back to admiring the men on my screen "sweet mother of god...okay, whose this?" I pointed to the more muscular male of them all "that's Till" I licked my lips"how do you say 'I'm in love' in German?" He just shook his head "which one is this?" Pointing to a longer haired dude leaning it was Schneider, eventually we found the one he had missed "okay, so whose this handsome fella?" I pointed to him while Richard stiffened looking kind of worried "he kinda looks like you, actually he looks a lot like you! Oh my god. If you put eyeliner on you'd be an exact image!" I began searching for his name "can we please let this go?" I shook my head giving a simple "nope" being sure to pop the p.

After learning the guy's names I already knew I looked down the read the missing guys name was "Richard Zven Kruspe..." I slowly looked up "what's your middle name?" I asked frantically "it's Zven isn't it!?" I said more accusingly than asking, he just nodded "oh my god! Your, oh my god! Why didn't you say anything! I've been gushing on and then I called you hot a few seconds ago!" I shook my head angry but more surprised than anything "sorry, I didn't want anyone to know..about Rammstein" I froze "wait...since you're here in the U.S. Where's the rest of Rammstein?" He looked to the floor "we all retired, a couple years ago actually.." I felt as if I was on the verge of tears and he must've noticed "are you okay?" I shook my head "why do bands do this?! They get together and make people love them then they just give up! It isn't right!" I was crying now.. This had been my favorite band since I was sixteen, but they apparently had stopped when I was fifteen. "Till wanted to retire, the band was going to keep going but-" I jerked my head up "you can't have a Rammstein without Till!" I was now sobbing.

After calming down he said the guys were still on good terms with each other and in fact we're still friends but his girlfriend at the time moved to America and wanted him to follow, thinking she was the one he did...and basically robbed him blind once there. "Sorry... I shouldn't of acted like this.." He came over to the bed and sat down beside me "it's okay, I should've been upfront to you and your parents in the beginning" they didn't know "they honestly didn't know?" He shook his head "your not going to quit now are you?" I asked slightly scared "no, why would I?" I pointed to the poster again "I'm a fan, what if ..I don't know what if I somehow magically fell in love with you and you denied my love so I murdered you and hid your body somewhere?" He slid away a little "I'm just kidding, I wouldn't hurt my favorite guitar player" he smiled and hugged me "I guess the lessons finished for today, I'll get going and I'll see you tomorrow" he got up and started grabbing his belongings "Reesh? If I may call you that, you can stay here if you'd like. That way I wouldn't be totally alone..." He smiled "I can't, I'd get fired if your parents seen that" I rolled my eyes "I'm not asking for sex, I'm just wanting to know if you'd like to stay in a guest room" he laughed "but..you know the sex sounds good too..." I winked sarcastically be just rolled his eyes and we decided to watch tv.