Revenge

While going down the road I didn't know if I really wanted to see him... I mean this was kind of his fault but the guys said he was feeling guiltier than hell, so I need to be a good person and tell him it wasn't only his fault.. I was to blame too.

As I pulled into the parking lot I sighed and relaxed a little before opening the door and exiting the car. I felt intimidated.. I had never felt that before especially around Richard. Oh well. I went into the familiar hotel and stepped into the elevator listening to the catchy elevator music.. Finally the elevator dinged and the doors opened on the correct floor "okay.. You can do this" I pep talked to myself, it's just Richard... I finally knocked on the door and nothing.. So I knocked again and still got nothing.. Hmm.. He could be out somewhere, I'll just go in and right him a note that I was there. I dug in my purse for the keycard and swiped it through.. Should I really go in? I mean what if he is in there? Ugh, grow a pair and go in already! I nodded in agreement to myself and opened the door. It was empty.. I decided I'd leave a note I dug through my purse but couldn't find a piece of paper, I remembered there was some in the bedroom in the dresser beside the beds. I slowly kept to the door in case he was asleep, as I opened the door and snuck in I couldn't help but feel the nostalgia rushing through me.. There was so many good times.. And bad.

I noticed a lump in the bed but it was too slim to be Richard... I walked to the other side of the bed and noticed a woman! What the fuck! I then heard the shower kick on in the bathroom.. Fuck my life. I hurried and grabbed the pen and paper scribbling furiously ' Dear Richard, I wanted to talk to you in person but seeing as you're busy with a skank I didn't want to disturb you. I just wanted you to know... It wasn't your fault I had a panic attack, the doctor said it happens frequently to women in their first trimester.. But seeing as I walk into this... Well, now I wish I would have let you suffer with guilt. But regardless, thanks for taking me to the hospital and I'll be leaving for America tomorrow in case you wanted to know.. Plus here's the keycard I used to get here with.. Since it's technically my hotel room I didn't break in.. Goodbye Richard. -Ivy & your son/daughter.' I felt a bit childish but figured I did a pretty good job not calling him every bad name in the book.. I heard a small moan from the bed beside me.. The hoe.. Hmm.. She'd look good with a face tattoo right now and I think I'm just the person to give it to her.

Finally I left after writing the word 'hoe' on the girls forehead.. It's not like she'd understand it. I did feel better though, I felt like I said what I needed to and that there would be no bad blood between me and Rees- Richard.. But my mind kept flashing back to the girl in his bed.. Was she prettier than me? I mean she was definitely twice my age.. But she was cute before I wrote on her face in sharpie.. Have fun getting that one of slut. As much as I wanted to sit and feel sorry for myself I knew I had packing to do, I leave tomorrow.. Things will inevitably go back the way they were before... Only I'll come back a single mother. Ugh.