Come At Me Bro

We were a perfect pair. I never went anywhere without him and he did the same with me, our hands automatically entwined themselves together and we just couldn't keep our hands off each other in all ways (insert winky face here) we had agreed to meet the band again without Till, even though he had eventually texted me an apology I knew better to bring Reesh and Till together in the same room.. That would be asking for world war three.

I got dressed in simple skinny jeans and just a black low cut tee, I wanted to show Reesh what I had to offer (not that it was much) ehh. Reesh had his hand placed on my leg the entire time he was driving. He said we were just going to a small restraunt type thing to hang out for a while, I was totally fine with that.

As we reached the restraunt he stopped me before I stepped out of the car "do you want to tell them about.. Us?" I thought for a moment "sure" why not? He smiled back at me and grabbed my hand as we walked into the small diner type restraunt. As he opened the door for me we seen the guys yell 'hey!' In unison as we mad our way to the table still hand in hand which the guys smirked at..especially flake. "So, anything happen that we should know about?" Oliver asked jokingly, I smiled at Reesh "me and Ivy are in a relationship together" I felt my cheeks warm up into a blush as there was 'oohs and Ahhs' everyone looked happy for us for the most part but Schneider frowned "aww, I wanted Ivy" I blushed harder while laughing with the rest of the guys, gently hiding my face into Richards arm.

We sat down and ordered some food. I strayed from the chit chat when I noticed the door opened and the jingle bells hanging on top of the door rang. As I watched the guys they all began frowning and me and Reesh turned to see Till walking towards us.. Crap, this isn't good... Reesh grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Uh oh. "I see I missed the diner date memo" Till said as he pulled a chair up to the table and sat, God he's such a douche. I noted his subtle frown when seen me and Reesh's hands entwined. "Well.. You weren't invited Till.." Richard spoke through his teeth.. I squeezed his hand to try to telepathically tell him 'please don't kill him' Reesh must've understood because he squeezed my hand back and visibly relaxed a great deal "well, I'm here now aren't i? Are you going to make me leave?" Reesh glanced at me and I gave him my pleading eyes "no.." He hissed obviously wanting to beat the shit out of him and I was real tempted to let him "didn't think so..." Douche bag! I just glanced down and watched the table as the guys just stared at each other in shock and fear of what could happen if I let go of Reesh's hand.

The chit chat stopped and by now we're all just staring at each other awkwardly "so... You and Ivy, huh?" Till spoke with an mocking tone "yeah" Reesh kept his answers to him short "good luck with that one, she doesn't put out" I turned red and Reesh began standing up "actually I already have.. And not even on the first date! God, I'm such a tease!" I said raising my voice as I stood up grabbing Reesh's hand with mine and pulling him up. The guys were trying to hold back their laughter and urges to yell 'Burn!' I just smiled at the guys "I'm gonna head out, I'll see you guys later" and turned around walking out with them calling out their goodbyes as I was leaving though I heard one of the guys that sounded like Ollie say "God, Richards a lucky man" no.. I'm a lucky woman. I couldn't hide my triumphant smile as I walked to the car with Reesh who was also smiling but his was more of a 'yeah my girlfriends a badass' smile. Ugh, I love him.

As I sat in the car he stopped and looked at my face holding it on other sides of my head "you do realize you just embarrassed Till in front of the entire band?" Reesh said sarcastically I nodded and bowed "God you're amazing" aww yay! There was only one thing I had on my mind though... And it needed to be said "Reesh?" He looked into my eyes his facial expression asked what "umm.. Can I ask you for a favor?" He nodded "of course!" He was smiling, oh god! I can't do this...wait yes I can, he's mine "before we leave Germany can we do 'it' in this car?" He busted out laughing while I blushed "anything for you Ivy" he spoke still laughing. But he said yes. He said yes... I can't wait.