My First Date

I had never been on an actual date before... My first would be taken by Till... Ugh, I sound dirty saying it like that. I had gotten a text saying we'd be going to dinner and to dress nicely.. Hmm.. I've never been good at deciding what to wear, I either underdressed or overdressed there was no median with me. I don't even know if I brought anything nice with me so I began digging to the bottom of one of three suitcases "PERFECT!" I yelled in excitement while holding the soft black fabric in my hands. I went to change into my black sweetheart skater dress with mesh neckline, and then into my black pumps.. I didn't want to look at myself, I knew I probably looked pretty awful but I had to put my makeup on so I glanced in the mirror. The girl standing there didn't look like me, at all. She was tall, curvy and beautiful. I almost cried as I put my winged eyeliner and mascara on, then eventually curled my hair into cute little spirals going down my back. I looked to the mirror again adoring the girl that was in it, or should I say woman? I looked in my mid twenties... I loved it. A loud knock on the door startled me from my narcissistic staring "are you almost done? I kinda have to pee..." I couldn't help but giggle as I finished by putting some lipstick on and the opening the door "it's all yours Reesh" i gestured him in but he just stood staring at me, i squirmed feeling extremely awkward "Reesh? You okay?" He snapped his head up "yeah, I'm fine." And with that he walked into the bathroom...weirdo

I spritzed on some Taylor Swift 'wonder struck' perfume and sat on my bed waiting, Reesh finally came out, I watched as he kept his head down and walked into the living room...what's his problem? He looked..sad. I walked into the living area "Reesh? Are you seriously okay?" I asked leaning against the door frame "yeah, uhh..I'm just thinking" I realized that Reesh still hasn't seen his past family so I grabbed my purse and dug for the keys to the car "heads up Reesh!" I shouted as I threw the keys at him "what's this for?" I smiled "go see your family while I'm gone, you gotta know you want to stay before its time to go" he smiled a crooked smile while looking up at me "thanks Ivy" I nodded and went to hug him "have fun okay?" I whispered in the crook of his neck "you too" I pulled away and smiled as a knock on the door Boomed out "I guess that's my cue.." He smiled gently "be careful Ivy, and you look beautiful" I blushed as I walked towards the door but Reesh grabbed my hand "let me get it, I need to speak to Till" I nodded and he greeted Till and spoke in the hallway..I was curious as to what he was saying so I snuck to the door and pressed my ear to it, I could only hear bits and pieces of it "if you hurt her, I'll cut your dick off..got it?" That's enough, I slowly backed away from the door and looked around.

Finally they came back in with eased facial expressions "ready?" till asked and I nodded "good, come along" I smiled at Reesh as I took Till's hand and walked outside to the elevator "you look really beautiful" i blushed at his gentle tone...that deep voice..whispering..ugh! I glanced him over, he was wearing a black button up dress shirt and black dress pants, boy did he look good.. "Where are we going?" I asked as the elevator opened up and we walked out "to a restraunt" so vague... He led me to his car and opened the door for me "thank you" i murmured as I slid into the car.

The ride was silent..not the good silent either, it wasn't like Reesh and I together.. Thankfully the ride wasn't very long, we got to the restraunt rather quickly, just a quick glance and I could tell it was an expensive one "woah.." I breathed "nice right?" I nodded in amazement, I could only imagine what the inside held. My imagination wasn't left hanging as Till grasped my hand and we walked in. There was crystal chandeliers on the ceiling, it was nice! I'm used to seeing fancy stuff and fancy places but this was beyond exquisite. As Till spoke to some blonde girl about our reservations I noticed the restraunt was relatively packed but the blonde eventually led us to a secluded room.. It was so different from the other part of the restraunt, the walls were a dark burgundy color and candles were lit everywhere. I honestly couldn't tell if I'd be eating there or be making a satanic sacrifice... But the blond lead us to a circular table in the far back corner when I noticed we weren't alone, there was actually others there.. But the room was dim. I decided I wouldn't question it.

"I'll have iced tea please with an Iceburg salad" I squealed to the waiter who asked what drink id like, he must've understood because he nodded and took Till's order "steak and scotch" interesting...the waiter bowed and wondered off "so Ivy, how's the date doing so far compared to your others?" My eyes widened for a moment and I began blushing "pretty good considering the fact that this is my first date" now his eyes went wide "really?" I nodded "I'm kinda a recluse at home" he nodded in interest "I am as well" I giggled "Reesh said your just shy is all" he cocked his head to the side "when did he say that?" He sounded kinda irritated, should I have not said that? "When I first went to your house, I was surprised you lived more out in the country" he nodded the irritation completely erased. Nice save dumbass, jeez I'm still a complete douche to myself...

Our food came and we began to eat, "what do you do in your free time?" I asked not really knowing what else to say "well, I mostly stick around the house doing a little bit of this and that" I nodded, it wasn't interesting but at least he was honest "what about you?" I shrugged "nothing really, I'm a pretty scheduled boring person" he gazed at me eyes beaming "explain your schedule then" it was more of a demand then a request, I sighed "well..on Mondays I have guitar lessons and Tuesday's I have piano lessons, Wednesday is my free day and Thursday I go shopping and then Friday I do nothing while I do schoolwork and have german lessons through the whole week" he smirked seeming to have something else on his mind. We kept silent with him smirking at me... He was planning something... But what?