You're Drunk, Go Home

It was getting late. Paul and Oliver laid passed out on the couch while Richard took the opportunity to draw obscenities on their faces..I tried to contain my laughter but the penile object being drawn was quite the masterpiece at least for Reesh.

Christian had to go there was something his wife wanted, or something like that.. Before he got up and left he hugged me goodbye but also slip something into my hand as we were doing it. After sitting back down and waiting a while I read what it said 'I don't hate Americans, I hate America...big difference. I don't hate you, I hate your country' hah! He just got right down to it! Well everyone's entitled to their own opinion, at least he doesn't hate me for no reason.

Till, Richard and Schneider disappeared into the billiards room, so I stayed seated texting my mom. I honestly wasn't bored or anything I just was getting tired. Finally I propped my arm on the end of the couch and kept my face propped up hoping that it would keep me awake, it must had been eleven o' clock and usually I'm perfectly fine and awake but there was still a six hour difference in Germany and Americas time zones. My phone got blurry with my eyes filling with sleep so I gave in and fell asleep.. I figured a quick nap is all I'll need to recharge myself and I'd be awake before the guys come back to notice.

But I had apparently been wrong, I was awoken to laughter which startled me a little..as I opened my eyes revealing Paul and Schneider smirking down at me..oh god did Richard draw on my face?! I felt my face and did a drool check without really even sitting up that's when I noticed...I was laying on Till's lap..fuck my life. I just hurried and got up but how did I get there? I was just on the couches arm earlier... Till luckily was just laughing too, "sorry, I didn't know I was sleeping on you..." He just laughed some more, where's Richard? "It's okay, I actually put you on my lap. They were just laughing because you were trying to cuddle" the guys laughed..and I joined in. Of course I'd try to cuddle fucking Till Lindemann while asleep...

I sat up and wiped my eyes "what time is it?" Schneider looked at his phone "two thirty" oh my god! "Do you know where Reesh is at? I think we need to get going" Paul have Schneider a look "he left a while ago...that's why we were surprised to still see you here" he left me here? "Do you know where he went?!" They shook their heads "that douche forgot me!" I was enraged and freaking out, "relax Ivy, you can stay here tonight." I gave an uncertain look "Schneider and Paul are too..and I guess OLLIE will be too" he yelled Oliver's name but he still laid passed out with vulgar drawings on his face. I didn't know what else to do... So I accepted the invitation to spend the night. "You sure I won't be a bother?" I asked "nein! You can take a guest room!" I nodded but in the back off my head I couldn't think of a reason why Richard would just leave me... Well I'm no longer a designated driver since that dick is out in the rental car driving drunk..I hope he gets a DUI or whatever the hell they are in Germany. But for now I think I'll enjoy me some booze! Woohoo go Germany for having an awesome drinking age!