Chapter 29

Mount Olympus- thousands of years ago

"Zeus, it's happened again," Arabella said solemnly. "Another saviour has been sent to the underworld!"

"I thought I told Hades to leave well enough alone?" He questioned. "Who is the saviour then?"

"A woman called Iasonas," Arabella read off the tablet of stone she was holding. "Special powers, Zeus. Lots of potential."

"Did she pass the test?"

"No," she shook her head. "Her heart was just a little bit too heavy."

"It's been almost 200 years and we still haven't found a successor since Dextera."

"You know how hard Nyx's test is to pass," Arabella uttered. "She said herself you can't rush these things."

"In a weeks time," Zeus said, standing to face her. "A girl called Amara will face the test."

"The prophecy," Arabella said, shocked.

"Indeed."

***
The spring month of March rolled into April as the sun began to become warmer. Some afternoons, it was so bright that many students were blinded by the beaming light that divided into beams against the windows. Hallie began to think about her OWL examinations which would begin in May. On top of that, the end of Fifth year was approaching. Just yesterday, Hallie had received her exam timetable which was crowded with examinations.

MISS HALLIE CERELIA BLACKWELL
Level: Ordinary Wizarding Level

Please note that AM is the morning and vice versa.
May
Charms, practical: 17th May 1995. AM
Transfiguration, practical: 18th May 1995. AM
Muggle Studies: 20th May 1995. AM
Charms, theoretical: 21st May 1995. AM
Herbology, theoretical: 24th May 1995, PM
Transfiguration, theoretical: 26th May 1995, AM

***PLEASE NOTE THAT NO OWL EXAMINATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE BETWEEN THE 27th MAY AND 2ND JUNE TO ALLOW TIME FOR NEWT PRACTICALS***

June
Defence Against the Dark Arts, Practical: 3rd June 1995, AM.
Defence Against the Dark Arts, theoretical: 6th June 1995. AM
Ancient Runes: 7th June 1995, AM.
Potions, theoretical: 7th June 1995. PM.
Potions, practical: 8th June 1995. AM.
Astronomy, practical only: 10th June 1995
History of Magic: 12th June 1995. PM.

Number of subjects: nine.

"Great," Hallie sighed. "Not like we've got anything else to worry about. No, You-Know-Who certainly isn't back. Everything is fine and dandy," Hallie rolled her eyes and shoved the timetable into her satchel. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder.

"Oh what is it now?" She asked.

"Sorry," Dean Thomas said. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh my goodness," Hallie turned around, and put her hand on her chest. "Sorry Dean, these exams just have we worrying."

"No worries," he laughed. "How many subjects do you do?"

"Nine," she sighed. "and you?"

"Eight," he showed her his timetable. "I hear Hermione Granger has about 11."

"Of course she does," Hallie laughed. "It's Hermione."

"Where are you heading now?" Dean asked.

"The library," she motioned towards the books she was holding in her hands. "I've got a pile of revision to do for muggle studies. If I'm being completely honest, I've abandoned my revision for that subject."