Chapter 1

The song for this chapter is Matt Willis's Crash, originally recorded and performed by The Primitives on their album, Lovely. Please play the song now :)

2 years later

"It's all a bit extreme don't you think? Dementors from Azkaban, what if they escape like they did on the train a few months ago?" Hallie said to Parvati Patil in their dormitory. She was no longer the small, 12 year girl that had been sorted into Gryffindor House a few years ago. Instead, she was taller, with the same dirty blonde hair and her glasses. Her piercing green eyes gleamed through the lenses. She knew she wasn't the most beautiful girl in the year, but others could see she was really quite pretty.

"No doubt they will, it's Hogwarts. A vampire could burst through the door and nobody would be surprised," Parvati answered while braiding her hair back. "Sometimes my mum wishes she sent us to ilvermorny."

Hallie couldn't help but wish she was as beautiful as Parvati Patil. Her gorgeous thick locks of jet black hair complemented her brown, glowing skin. She didn't like comparing herself, but she simply couldn't help it.

"Ilvermorny? Well it's a good thing she didn't otherwise you wouldn't have met me," Lavender Brown said, her eyebrows lowered in anger.

"Do any of you know where Hermione is?" Hallie asked, not fully focused on the subject.

"Most likely in the library, Hallie. You know what she is like," Lavender joked.

"True," Hallie nodded, picking up her book bag. "I'm going down to the common room, would anyone like to come with me?"

Parvati shook her head. "Sorry Hallie, I have to walk Lavender down to the herbology classroom. She's got a detention."

"Don't remind me," Lavender said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh that's okay," Hallie nodded. "See you in Charms tomorrow."

"Bye."

As Hallie made her way down the stairs of the Gryffindor Common Room and into the main part of the building, she looked around for a place to sit. Luckily, there was a great roaring fire and free chairs all around. She headed towards a chair close to the fire and began to open up her potions book. Boy did Snape like to set them homework.

She liked to admit that Potions was one of her favourite subjects and she was thankful she was good at it for Professor Snape never liked to tolerate any laziness. Whenever he told you something once, he expected you to know it and know it well.

"Alright, Hals?" Hallie heard a familiar voice say as she turned around. "Potions homework? Never have liked the subject."

"It's actually not that bad," she admitted. "I suppose you can only like something if you try," she laughed while Fred and George sat on the opposite sofa and laughed.

Their friendship had grown a lot since Hallie had first met the twins on the Hogwarts Express over two years ago. Of course, they were a lot different now. Both were a lot stockier in their appearance with broad shoulders and a taller kneck. They hadn't grown so much though, their brother Ron was nearly as tall as them.

"Fred and I haven't caused havoc in a while, so we were thinking maybe you could come and help us annoy peeves or something?"

"Even though I would love to attend that fabulous rendezvous," she looked at George after closing her intermediate potions book, "the dementors won't be the only thing killing me if I don't hand in this homework."

"It's only old Professor Snappy," Fred encouraged her. "Besides, if a shampoo bottle can scare him then is he really that scary?"

Endgameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें