End credits <3

(Hey all, treat this song like you would at the end of a movie lol when the credits roll over, thanks!)

Wow. That's a wrap on Endgame, the first ever fan fiction that I've been proud of writing. I loved every minute of writing this story; the twists, the turns, the emotional rollercoasters. I hope that you truly did enjoy this story, it will always mean so much to me. I originally only set out for this story to be around 35 chapters, and look at where we are now! Before formally finishing, I have a few thank you mentions:

sygmys
For creating the cover of Endgame. I absolutely love the way that it turned out! I believe the cover is such an important part of the story, and you've designed it to perfection! :)

rose-red-petals
For being such an avid and supportive reader, I dedicate this story to you! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on every chapter, you have no idea how thankful I am!

DoraTonksPotter
For reading along, and supporting my story. I really hope you loved reading Endgame as much as I loved writing it! :)

To the musicians whose songs I've used (scroll down to see the full list below) you may never see this story, but you've truly helped me in creating atmosphere and tone, so thank you :)

And to you, my fellow reader. If you have stuck with Hallie from the beginning, I thank you for supporting my story! I implore you to always stay strong even if times are rough, or if things seem completely hopeless. Grow through what you go through always.

I am also very happy to announce that Endgame will have a sequel, chapter one will be published in late March time :) It will be called Stardust, and it will follow Hallie's daughter - Hera Weasley!

That's everything, thank you all again for the support this story has got! Stay tuned for more stories

- Melanie <3

(P.S: if you would like to read a few more of my stories, here's a list of them! <3)
• By your side
• The hollow where my heart is
• NO WAY BACK (for all of you Walking Dead fans out there!)

***
All characters belong to the original author except:
Hallie Blackwell/Weasley
Lara Blackwell
Gracie Blackwell
Anastasia Hills
Enola Hills
Nathaniel Blackwell
Nicholas Kingslington
Rebecca Wheeler
- They were all created for my story and belong to me :)

If you want to contact me further, my email is mgipp649@gmail.com

All of the songs that I used in Endgame can be found in a Spotify playlist which I will attach the link below.

Full credit to all artists down below:

Songs list