Chapter 5

Happy Halloween everyone: enjoy!☺️

(Please play the song now☺️)

Hallie's friendship with Fred and George over the years had been the strongest bond she'd ever developed with people in her whole life. Before starting Hogwarts, not many people liked her before as she was different and weird and abnormal (as said by many of the girls in her primary school class). She had always longed for someone who'd accepted her for herself, otherwise she'd just rather be alone.

The saying opposites attract was a very relative statement in her life, for Hallie found herself quite different from the twins. Maybe that was one of the reasons why they all got on so well, because of their urge to constantly break the rules.

Sometimes it really did strike something in Hallie's head whenever she thought back to that day on the Hogwart's express in her first year. Had it not been for Malfoy's behaviour, she would've been in that same compartment with him and wouldn't have met Fred and George the way she did. She believed it was fate, for it worked in very strange ways.

"No George I do not think it's possible to somehow turn a cabbage into a bludger," Hallie sighed, "sometimes I wonder what goes on inside your head."

"And it's bold of you to assume that I actually have a clue either."

"There's a surprise," she said, rolling her eyes.

They were sat comfortably in front of the fire waiting for the Hallowe'en feast to occur. It was around an hour to go, and all three of them were beginning to get quite hungry.

"I'd do anything for some pumpkin soup right now," Hallie admitted, "why do they even hold the feasts so late?"

"Well maybe the feasts are late to you and early to everyone else?" Fred added.

"Definitely very early to you considering how much you steal from the kitchens in the middle of the night," she laughed, "I feel bad for them house elves having to keep up with your habits."

"I don't know why you think we're the only ones who go down there," George said, shaking his head, "you've been there down with us on several occasions."

"Well, not out of choice. I was dragged down there by the arms after trying to finish that Herbology homework and because of you, I got detention," she said, folding her arms.

"Don't lie Hallie bear," he put his arm around her, "you can't resist how good them pumpkin pasties were."

Hallie smiled at him, George knew her far too well. "Okay, okay. They were good," she admitted.

"See?" George laughed. "How are you and Angelina Fred?"

"Well, I think I need to get a move on and ask her out," Fred said sighing, "otherwise, she'll move on quickly."

The irony, Hallie thought with George sitting beside her. "Do you think she feels the same way?"

"Of course she does, it's me."

"Oh very humble," Hallie added, with a chuckle from George.

"I basically paired them together, everyone calls me Dr Love," George boasted, putting a smouldering look on his face.