Chapter 76

As Hallie walked down the aisle within the Great Hall, she observed the people around her and how many were engrossed in conversations. Students were still wearing their uniforms, and nearly everyone she saw had some type of burn on their clothing. Not everyone was happy, but most were very hopeful.

"You're the coolest person I've ever met!" Hallie heard a young voice say to her as she casually observed Filch sweeping the floor.

"Why thank you," Hallie smiled and kneeled down. "What's your name?"

"I'm Tommy," the boy nodded eagerly. "You're so powerful!"

"Why do you think that?" Hallie asked.

"You were able to do that cool thing with your hands," he beamed.

"This?" Hallie carefully lifted her hand up to the ceiling and twisted her hand in a clockwise motion. The ceiling, that had been damaged by the fire, was bewitched like the night sky once more. Many people stared up at it in awe.

"Amazing!" Tommy squealed.

"You know what the best thing about that was?" Hallie asked.

"What's the answer?"

"The smile it created on your face," Hallie nodded, grinning gleefully.

"Power is represented in many ways, Tommy. Some may have light magic, and others may have the elder wand but if you have love in your heart," Hallie thought of George, "you will be the most powerful wizard of all."

The young boy beamed at Hallie once more before waving goodbye and running over to a few more students. Hallie sighed deeply, not out of frustration anymore, but from satisfaction and happiness. Hallie turned around to see Fred and George grinning at her.

"So," Fred began. "What do we call you now? Goddess Hallie of Hogwarts? Queen Heart of the Truest Believer?"

"Hals will do just fine," she laughed.

"How about Hallie bear?" George asked, chuckling.

"You know I don't care for that name" Hallie replied mockingly of her younger self.

"How do we owe this pleasure to be in thy divine company of a goddess?" Fred questioned, bowing before her. Hallie laughed at this.

"We're so proud of you Hals," George added, putting an arm around the girl he loved the most.

"It's not every day that your best friend defeats Voldemort," Fred said, laughing playfully.

Hallie beamed. "You said his name?"

"Nothing to be scared of any more," Fred agreed. "Besides, we can say our bestie defeated him."

Hallie giggled and smiled up at Fred, grateful she had him and George by her side.

"H,i" Hallie heard a voice say to her. She turned around to see Anastasia holding her wand and smiling at her.

"Ana!" Hallie cheered before throwing her arms around her in a hug. "Oh Ana it's so good to see you."

"You amaze me," she admitted. "What are the powers called that you've got?"

"She got them from being friends with us, we're legends you see," Fred winked.

"Yep, totally," Hallie said sarcastically, making all three of them break into a laugh. "It's light magic, comes from the Greek Gods."

"Well thank God for Zeus," Anastasia laughed. "Your sister seems to be happy."

Hallie looked over to see Lara smiling with a group of fourth year students. Hallie observed her carefully, and thought about how much she had helped Hallie in her journey of finding out the truth.