2k reads <3

Hey everyone, I just wanted to come on here and thank you all for the amount of love Endgame has received. I will always be grateful for this story for many reasons, but the fact that so many of you have commented and voted for my story!

Endgame is something that I owe a lot to because it really helped me shape my writing style. I've attempted fan fictions in the past but none, in my opinion, have lived up to what I imagined. Endgame was truly the first time my vision was achieved.

To those that are debating whether or not to write your own fan fiction - do it. I implore you too, you will receive so many benefits both as a writer and as a person. You will push yourself to think creatively and understand your characters inside and out.

I think the one thing that I love about Hallie's character is that she has strengths and weaknesses - her flaws restrict her from doing a few things in her life. Ultimately, she comes backs every time something knocks her down. I think, in that respect, our main characters can sometimes be like us. Writers block can knock us down, but it's always the image we have for our protagonist that pulls us through.

I know Endgame is one of only one of the many stories I will create in my lifetime but I owe it a lot. All of my little stories have somewhat had an impact on me as a writer which is what makes the experience so personal.

As a way of thanking you for over 2000 reads on Endgame (thank you so much <3), I thought that I would announce my next project with you. I am currently working on my newest book, which will not be published on Wattpad. It's a fantasy book that follows five main characters. I don't want to reveal too much just yet, but I will tell you the name :)

EURODON'S LEGACY
A BOOK BY MELANIE A. GIPP

Anyway, that's all for today. Take care, and keep commenting on endgame! I love reading your comments.

From,

Melanie <3