Shellby and Thomas wedding

Shellbys POV
Today is the day I'm marrying my bestfriend my brother is walking me down the aisle today. This is the song the bridesmaids and groom'smen are walking to

And this is what me and my brother are walking to.

Ceremony
We are gathered here today to join this man and this women in holy matrimony if anyone has any objections please speak now or forever hold your peace. Thomas do you take Shellby to be your wife to have and to hold through sickness and in health for better or for worse for the rest of your life. I do. Shellby do you take Thomas to be your husband to have and to hold through sickness and in health for better or for worse for as long as you both shall live. I do. Please say your vows. Shellby when I met you I knew you were the woman I wanted to be with for the rest of my life I promise to love you and help you get through anything I love you baby Thomas said. Thomas when I met you I didn't think I could love someone as much as I love exept my best friend of course Thank you for helping my best friend that day at the bar and thank you for saving me I love you so much baby Shellby said. With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride. Thomas and Shellby had a long passionate kiss. They made there way to the reception.

Akeyla's POV
Rime for the maid of honor and best man speeches. Mine is first. Shellby I will never forget March 23rd 2018 the day you became my best friend we did everything together from sleepovers to going to the fair together Thomas the girl you married is the best girl ever thank you for loving her as much as I do and thanks again for saving me that night at the bar I love you guys so much I said. By the end I was crying and so was Shellby. I gave her a hug. And Thomas a hug. Morgans speech: Thomas thank you for being my bestfriend you are the best friend a guy could ever ask for Shellby thank you for making him happy if he ever hurts you I'll kick his ass I love y'all and hope you have an amazing life together Morgan finished. Him and Thomas did a bro hug and He gave Shellby a hug.
Shellby is dancing with her brother and I'm dancing with Tyler.

I love you kiddo Tyler said. I love you to  I said. The dance was over Tyler gave me a kiss on the head. May I have this dance Morgan said. Yes you may I said.

I love you so much darling. I love you to baby.