Hanging out

Authors note I think Im going to wait till Christmas day to write the Christmas story part so until then its really just the month of December.

Akeyla's POV
Hey Shellby how about we watch the kids so Tyler and Alex can go Christmas  shopping and the kids can get to know the boys I said. Ok that sounds fun we can make hot chocolate and gingerbread houses and cookies Shellby said. Sounds fun you call the boys and I'll call Tyler and Alex I said. I called them and went to the store to get stuff. I'm going to let them stay over were going to build a fort have a gingerbread house making contest. And a movie with snacks. This is going to be the best sleepover ever.

After the kids and boys got there
Morgans POV
I'm so excited to get to know the kids. Miah is so cute and the boys are so sweet. And I get to hang out with my beautiful girlfriend. I actually have a suprise for her tomorrow After the kids leave. I'm going to be taking her to my farm for the first time. Were doing a gingerbread contest. Girls vs boys. Ours looked so bad and the girls looked perfect. How does yours look so good Thomas asked. Because we've been doing these contests since we were 12 Shellby said. Now lets play games in the fort I said. After a while it got a little later so we ordered pizza and started the movie the grinch. I love these kids and Akeyla so much.