Forth of July and Bonfires

Tyler's POV
We went to Tennessee yesterday to visit my sister Akeyla and sister-in-law Shellby for the forth of july with my wife and kids. Were on our way. The kids are so exited to see their aunts. Babe be on your best behavior Akeyla really likes Morgan especially after what happened with Harley Alex said. Woah woah woah what happened with Harley I said protectively. He was always putting her down and just wanting sex so he cheated and who he cheated on her with was Morgans now ex girlfriend they broke after he found out Alex said. What I would've come down sooner if I knew that I said.

Akeyla's POV
This is what I'm wearing

When Tyler gets here I know he'll be protective and be asking Morgan lots of questions

When Tyler gets here I know he'll be protective and be asking Morgan lots of questions. I just hope he doesn't scare Morgan off.

After everyone got here
Alex's POV
While us girls watch the kids outside the guys are going to cook inside. So Akeyla tell me about Morgan I said. Ok well he's really sweet always checking on me hes really cute and I'm in love with him Akeyla said. Wait what does he know I asked. No cause what if he doesn't feel the same Akeyla said. After that Morgan got here and came into the house to see Akeyla. He looks at her and with the look he looks like he's in love. After they talked he went outside.I hope my husband doesn't scare him off.

Tyler's POV
So what are your intentions for my little sister I asked Morgan wwith a protective look on my face. Only to protect her and love her if she feels the same as I do Morgan said. Good answer I said.

After dinner
Akeyla's POV
Were having a bonfire then when it gets darker were going to put off fireworks. Me and Morgan are sitting on blanket on the grass when my neice Miah walked over and jumped in Morgans arms. Hi there little one he said. You are so cute he said. Watching him play with her made me fall in love with him even more. Its finally time gor the fireworks were listening to music to. We stood up to watch. Me and Morgan got really close together. I looked him in the eyes he looked at me to are faces got really close. We kissed as soon as we did the fireworks started. Akeyla will you be my girlfriend Morgan asked. Yes I said kissing him again. Cant believe were finally together.