Three weeks later

Morgans POV
It is August 5th and its 5 pm and both Shellby and Akeyla are starting to have contractions. We might be having our girls in a couple of hours.

A couple hours later
Thomas's POV
Its 8:00 pm and we decided to drive to the hospital.

Ashlyne POV
I made Akeyla a gift basket. I know its not fall yet but fall is Akeyla's favorite season so she can always wait to use it if she wants to.

 I know its not fall yet but fall is Akeyla's favorite season so she can always wait to use it if she wants to

Mikaelas POV
I made this gift basket for Akeyla

Me and Ashlyne both made this for Shellby because shes like another sister to us

Shellby and Thomas both said that me and Ashlyne can call the kids our neice and nephew if we wanted and of course we said yes

A couple of hours later
Akeyla's POV
After a couple of hours later it was time to push. A lot of breathing and pushes later me and Shellby both had our girls one minute apart. Shellby had hers at 3 am and we had ours at 2:59 am. We let Shellby and Thomas introduce their baby to everyone first. We were both in the same room since we wanted to be their for each other while we gave birth."Alright everyone this is Klohe May Rhett" Thomas and Shellby said. "Klohe was named after a close cousin of Thomas's and May because thats my best friends middle name" Shellby said looking at me. May is my middle name. I had tears in my eyes. I can't believe my best friend would name her baby after me. "Alright I guess its our turn" Morgan said. "Oakley Mae as her first name and Ann for a middle name because thats my best friend who is really a sister to me" I said looking at Shellby. "You gave your baby my middle name too" Shellby said. "Yep so every time I look at her I think of the person who has been their for me since day one" I said. We both gave each other a hug. Everyone came back in the room after leaving for a second. We could only have to people at a time in the room with us so first was Tyler and Alex and Mike and Jade watched Houston as they came in. "Tyler Alex before you hold her we wanted to ask you something" I said. "Ok" They both said. "Will you be the god parents of our little girl" Morgan asked. "Of course we will" they both said super happy. Alex held her first then handed her to Tyler. "Hey princess I'm your uncle Tyler. I'm here to protect you love you and spoil you. You have the best mommy and daddy who already love you so much. Me and Aunt Alex love you so much. And no dating until your thirty your mom wouldn't listen when I said that so hopefully you listen to me. I love you baby girl" Tyler said giving her a kiss on the forehead. Tyler gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "I love you kiddo". "I love you to" I said. He and Morgan did a bro hug. Morgans parents came in. Then Mike and Jade came in next then Ashlyne and Mikaela came and they brought Houston and Braxton in with them. The girls were so happy to have two neices and they made us gift baskets. They are so sweet. Me and Shellby got a picture of us together holding the babies. I couldn't be happier. Me and Shellby held each others babies and then the boys took the girls while we got some rest.