Tomorrow is the day

Morgans POV
Tomorrow is the day. Im marrying the love of my life. My everything. Today I'm spending time with the guys and Akeylas spending time with the girls. I can't wait to marry her.

Akeyla's POV
Today I'm spending the day with Shellby Alex and Morgans sisters Ashlyne and Mikaela. Were going to get our nails done and were staying at Shellby's and Thomas's. These are the nails we got. The girls are the top and Mine are tge bottom.

 The girls are the top and Mine are tge bottom

I'm so glad I get another sister Ashlyne said. Me to Mikaela said. Aww thanks girls I said giving them a hug. I bet your brother starts crying when y'all walk down aisle I said. (Pertend the girls are only 14 and 15). He'll probably start and then start tearing up more wwatching you walk down the aisle the girls said.

At Shellby's and Thomas's
Shellby's POV
Thomas is staying with Morgan Tyler Brantley Luke Combs and Riley Green. So is everyone ready for tomorrow I asked. Yup but who are we walking with Ashlyne and Mikaela asked. Mikaela with Brantley and Ashlyne with Riley Akeyla said. Wait I'm walking with Brantley Gilbert he's the hottest guy in country music Mikaela said. No Riley is Ashlyne said. Actually Thomas is I said. Actually Morgan is Akeyla said. You gurls are weird Alex said. We just laughed. Im so glad to have friends like this.

(This part is what the guys were doing while the girls were hanging out.)
Morgans POV
You ready for tomorrow Morgan Luke asked. Of course I get to marry my bestfriend I said. You guys know how I've been at the studio alot I said. Yeah the boys said. Its because I wrote another song about her do you wanna here it I asked. Yes the guys said. This is the wedding present I got her I said.

Thats amazing man Brantley said. Tylers thinking about it. Use protection Tyler said. Akeyla was video calling me and me and the boys started laughing so hard. Whats so funny Akeyla said. Your brother told me to make sure we use protection when we have sex i said still laughing. Tyler I'm gonna kill you Akeyla said. Wait until after were married I said. He better be glad I love him Akeyla said. I can't wait to marry this girl.