A couple months later

Akeyla's POV
I am around 5 months pregnant and feeling pretty good. Shellby is due any day now. Shes been having contractions about an hour apart. They went to the doctor and shes pretty close to having the baby. I can't wait to have my baby to so they can be bestfriends.

A couple hours later
Shellby's POV
I'm having contractions about 7 minutes apart we called the doctor and they said to get to the hospital. On the way there we called Akeyla and Morgan. Thomas and Akeyla and Alex are going to be in the room with me. Thomas is pretty nervous. We got to the hospital and into the room and waited for everyone to get there. Contractions are about 5 minutes apart. I'm dilated at 5. I can't wait to have my little boy.

A couple hours later.
Thomas's POV
Shellby is dilated at 10. After a few hard pushes. Are little boy is finally here. Everyone came into the room to come meet him. Since me and Shellby already held him we let Akeyla next since she is the god mother. "Hi there buddy I'm your aunt keke I'm going to spoil you and pretty soon I'm gonna have a baby so you'll have a cousin your age to play with" Akeyla said giving him a kiss on the head. After everyone held him I gave him bacck to Shellby. "Whats his name" Levi asked. "Braxton James Rheet" Shellby said. "Me and him have the same middle name" Levi said happily. After talking about baby stuff for a while Shellby got tired and so everyone left. I can't believe I'm a dad.

The next week
Shellbys POV
We took some newborn pictures

The next weekShellbys POV We took some newborn pictures

I still can't believe I'm a mom

I still can't believe I'm a mom. To a little boy. I love him so much already. He's gonna be stubborn like his daddy and uncle Morgan but hes gonna love like his aunt keke. I can't wait to watch him grow up.