Going to the studio

Morgans POV
Hey darling I said as Akeyla walked in the kitchen. Hey baby she said giving me a kiss. Im going to the studio want to go with me I asked. Sure let me get ready she said. But I like how you look now I said. Babe I can't go in pajamas Akeyla said walking to her room. How did I get so lucky to have her.

Akeyla's POV
This is what I'm wearing

Akeyla's POV This is what I'm wearing

W

ith this make up

This is what Morgan is wearing

Morgan hates it when I wear make up he says I look beautiful without it but I'm insecure I just dont tell people about it

Morgans POV
Babe I said. What she said. What did I say about Make up I said. Babe I'm insecure so I'm wearing it She said. Babe you only need to me and not worry about anyone else I said. I know babe she said. You are to beautiful for it but if you want to wear it I guess its ok I said. Thanks baby I love you She said. I love you to I said giving her a kiss. Shellby and Thomas are going to meet with us I said. Ok she said.

At the studio
Still Morgans POV
Akeyla this is Brian Brian Akeyla Brian helps us with our sounds and vocals I said. Nice to meet Akeyla said. You to Brian said. How about you and Shellby hang out while I work I said. Ok Akeyla said.

Akeyla's POV
I wonder what the guys are writing I said. Me too Shellby said. Well what do you wanna do Shellby said. Well I heard Brantley gilbert is here and he's waiting for his time in the studio so maybe hang with him I said. Ok she said. Hey Brantley I said. Hey beautiful girls what are y'all doing Brantley said. The guys are in the studio so were trying to find something to I said. You can come hang with me and the guys Brantley said. Ok me and Shellby said.

Morgans POV
Hey Thomas ready to find the girls I said. Yup he said. I wonder what they did while we were gone I said. Same Thomas said.
Brantley's POV
Instagram
Brantley Gilbert (pertend theres to girls in this picture.

My bestfriends @akeylasmith @shellbynicholsComments Akeylasmith aww thanks for being like another brotherBrantlygilbert akeylasmith your welcome

My bestfriends
@akeylasmith @shellbynichols
Comments
Akeylasmith aww thanks for being like another brother
Brantlygilbert akeylasmith your welcome.
Shellbynichols my other brother
Brantleygilbert shellbynichols 🙃

We heard a knock on the door. Come in I said. Hey Morgan and Thomas said. Morgan with a small upset look. You girls ready to go Thomas and Morgan said. Yup the girls said. By y'all I said. Bye they said.

On the way home
Akeyla's POV
Whats wrong babe I said. No response. I think he's upset about me hanging with Brantley. Brantley flirted a little but I didn't think much about it Im Morgans and only Morgans. We got to the house and Morgan went to his room and shut the door. I went to my room which was next to his. I started crying. What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I heard a knock on the door. Come in I said. Darlin whats wrong Morgan asked. Do you not wanna be with me anymore I asked still crying. Why would you think that Morgan asked sitting next me in bed. Because you seemed upset and were ignoring me I said. I'm sorry darling I guess I was jealous Brantley was flirting with you and I was thinking you were going to leave me Morgan said. Im sorry babe I said. Its ok Morgan said wiping my tears away. Can I tell you something I said. Of course he said. Your kinda hot with that jealous look you had earlier I said. Thanks darling Mirgan said giving me a kiss on my head. I cant wait till were married.