I can't sleep

Akeylas POV
I just woke up from a nightmare. Morgan left me for his ex and I tried to get him back but he said he didn't want me anymore. I woke up breathing heavy. I checked the clock on my alarm. 1:35 am. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and went back to my room to lay down. I turned on duck dynasty and tried to fall back asleep and it didn't work. I called Shellby since she was still up because she was babysitting for a while. We talked about twenty minutes then the baby she was watching woke up so she had to go get her. After what seemed like forever trying to go back to sleep I finally got up and went to Morgans room I opened the door quietly and saw that he was up to. Are you ok darlin Morgan asked. No not really I said. Come here he said. I walked over and climbed into bed with him. What happened honey he said. I had a nightmare that you left me and I tried getting you back but you said you didn't love me anymore and I woke up and tried going back to sleep but it didn't work I said. You don't ever have to worry about that sweetheart I'm yours and I love you more then words can say Morgan said. Really I said. Really he said giving me a kiss. Now lets get back to sleep Morgan said pulling me close to him. I love you Morgan I love you to sweet heart.

The next morning
Morgans POV
I woke up with Akeyla in my arms. I moved slowly out of bed so I wouldn't wake her up. I checked the date Its December 23rd. I decided to make Akeyla breakfast in bed. Her favorite pancakes bacon and coffee. Today were having Shellby and Thomas come over for a friends day. Were going to have a gingerbread house making contest and play games and watch movies. After I was done cooking I seen that Akeyla was up. Mornin Darlin how'd you sleep I said handing her the breakfast I made. Good after I stayed with you sorry I had to Akeyla said. Its ok baby any time for cuddling is great I said. Thanks for the breakfast babe Akeyla said giving me a kiss. Your welcome I said.