Happy 2nd anniversary

Authors note At this point I'm kind just making up days and stuff cause I don't know what to write about lol.

Akeyla's POV
Today is mine and Morgan's second anniversary and he is taking me to a suprise spot. Shellby and Thomas are watching Houston for us. I can't wait to see where he takes me.

Morgans POV
Today I'm gonna be taking Akeyla to the spot we got engaged then the spot we got Married then taking her to the exact same room of our honeymoon. We got to the spot where I proposed and I played spin you round

Me and her slow danced to the song and talked about how that day was so suprising. Next is the spot we got married. When we got there it looked almost the same as the day we got married with a couple changes. "Oh my gosh babe, how did you do this" Akeyla asked. "A couple calls and they let us have it for a couple hours" I said. We danced to our wedding song and walked around talking about how that how that whole day went. Last stop the place our honeymoon was.

Akeyla's POV
We got to the spot and Morgan got us our room key. This has been the best day. We got in the room and it looked exactly the same as the day we were here. Me and Morgan layed down and talked. "Thanks for today babe its been the best" I said. "Your welcome thank you for being my wife" Morgan said. "Your welcome I love you baby" I said. "I love you more darlin" Morgan said. After a while of talking about who loves each other more we went to bed. I'm the luckiest wife in the world.