Clingy

Akeyla's POV
Today me Morgan Shellby and Thomas are at the studio. "Me and Shellby are gonna get somethingto drink" I said. "Ok" The boys said. After we got our drinks we started heading back to the room when we heard Morgan talking. "Sometimes shes just so clingy" Morgan said. I ran off before I could here him say anything else. Shellby chased after me. "Im sorry he said that about you" Shellby said. "Its ok can you go back to the room and tell him I'm gonna hang out in the lobby and to let me know when he's done" I said. "Sure I can do you want me to come back out to be with you after" Shellby asked. "No you can stay in there if you want" I said. "Ok" she said.

Morgans POV
"Sometimes shes so clingy which I love because she wants to be around and it makes me feel special cause she wants to be around me" I said. Shellby walked in. "Akeyla is gonna hang out in the lobby and to let her know when your done" Shellby said. "Is everything ok" I asked. "Yeah she just wants to be alone for a little bit" Shellby said.

After there done
Morgans POV
"Ready babe" I asked Akeyla. "Yup" she said. She walked really fast to the truck normally she holds my hand but tonight tonight she didn't. When we got in the truck I put my hand on her thigh like I always do but she pushed it away and stared out the window. Her favorite song came on and she wasn't singing along. We got home and she went straight to our room put on her pajamas and laid down. When I was ready for bed and laid down she didn't cuddle up to me like she normally does. "Whats wrong darlin" I asked pushing her up by me. "Earlier at the studio you said I was clingy so I'm givingyou the space you wanted" She said. "I also said how much I love that your clingy" I said. "You did" She asked. "I did your not a bad clingy I think its cute you always want to be around me" I said. "I'm sorry for acting like this baby" Akeyla said. "Its ok I love you darlin" I said. "I love you to" she said cuddling up to me. I gave her a kiss. How did I get so lucky to have her.