First day of Rifle season

Akeyla's POV
Its the second day of mine and Morgan's anniversary vaccination and its the first day of rifle season so were going hunting. We got up at 4 AM made coffee ate breakfast and headed out. I can't wait to spend my first day of hunting season with my best friend.

A couple hours later
Morgans POV
We didn't see any deer but thats ok because at least we got to spend the day together. We go home tomorrow. I posted this picture on Instagram

MorganWallen Hunting with this cutie love you darlin @AkeylaWallenLiked by AshlyneWallen MikeJones and 41289 others Comments MikeJones did y'all see any deerMorganWallen MikeJones nope not yetTylersmith we didn't see anything eitherMorganWallen Ty...

@AkeylaWallen
Liked by AshlyneWallen MikeJones and 41289 others
Comments
MikeJones did y'all see any deer
MorganWallen MikeJones nope not yet
Tylersmith we didn't see anything either
MorganWallen Tylersmith good thing its only the first day
AkeylaWallen love you more baby 💖
MorganWallen AkeylaWallen not possible💙

Akeyla's POV
Instagram

AkeylaWallen hunting with my mansLove you @MorganWallen Liked by AshlyneWallen TylerSmith and 31236 othersComments MorganWallen I love you to thanks for spending the day with meAkeylaWallen MorganWallen 💖AlexSmith adorable JadeJones so cute #coup...

Love you @MorganWallen
Liked by AshlyneWallen TylerSmith and 31236 others
Comments
MorganWallen I love you to thanks for spending the day with me
AkeylaWallen MorganWallen 💖
AlexSmith adorable
JadeJones so cute #couplegoals

The next day
Shellby's POV
As soon as Akeyla and Morgan got to the door Houston and Braxton ran to em. Braxton loves his Aunt keke and Uncle Morgan so much but mostly Aunt keke. "How was it guy's" Thomas asked. "It was great thanks for watching Hous and Boots while we were gone" Akeyla said. Hous is Houstons nick name. "Anything for y'all" I said. "Well we better get home love you guys" Akeyla and Morgan said. "Love you to" We said. Were so lucky to have friends like them.