Time to meet Morgan

Akeyla's  POV
Its time to meet Morgan this is what I'm wearing I also curled my hair and did my makeup
(Without the hat).

Akeyla's  POV Its time to meet Morgan this is what I'm wearing I also curled my hair and did my makeup (Without the hat)

Time to go. I told Shellby by and headed off. Were going to meet at this restaurant where you can line dance.

At the restaurant
Morgans POV
Akeyla walked and she looked so pretty. What Im I saying I have a girlfriend. We both ordered some sweet tea and talked for a little bit waiting for our food. Her phone went off so she checked what it said. She had an upset look on her face i asked her wjat was wrong and she showed me a picture. Its my ex and the girl I caught him having sex with a few weeks ago Akeyla said. Wait thats my girlfriend in that picture I said. Is her name Emma Akeyla asked. Yeah I said. Then yup thats her Akeyla said. Im gonna text her and break up with her right now I said. Maybe now that we broke up Me and you should take a picture and make them jealous I said to Akeyla. Lets do it she said. I kissed her on the cheek for the picture. Wanna dance I asked her. Sure she said. After a while of dancing and talking we decided it was time to go home. That girls going to be my wife someday I just know it.