Not good at not

⚠️ WARNING this is going to have some mature content if you don't like this you might want to skip this⚠️

Akeyla's POV
Baby I have a song for you Morgan said in his sexy raspy tired voice. Morgan will actually be my first time. I believe in waiting until marriage. Some people don't think the same way put thats ok. Lets listen to that song I said.

I love it babe I said giving him a kiss. Are kiss turned into a deeper kiss. It then started a make out session. He started to unzip my dress and then I started buttoning his shirt. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He threw me down on the bed gently and started kissing down my lips down to my neck. He took things further down. I unbuttoned his pants and threw them somewhere in the honeymoon  sweet. We took things wayyy further after that. We ended up getting in our pajamas and heading of to bed. I never thought a night could be so amazing.

The next morning
Akeyla's POV
I woke up and got dressed not wanting to leave his arms.

The next morning Akeyla's POV I woke up and got dressed not wanting to leave his arms

IIts raining out so were probably not gonna do much so I'm gonna dress comfy. I sat on the couch in the honeymoon sweet and played on my phone. Morgan woke up. Morning baby he said in his sexy raspy morning voice with that smile that can make any girl swoon. Morning I said getting back in bed with him and giving him a kiss. Since its raining out do you just wanna stay and cuddle Morgan asked. Sounds great I said. We got a text and Alex had put us in group chat with her and Tyler.

Group chat
Alex: heyy
Morgan:sup
Tyler: what up
Akeyla:hey yall
Alex: what have y'all been doing
Morgan: Staying in bed
Tyler: excuse me
Al:babe chill
A: he means its been raining the past two days so we've been staying in bed and watching movies together.
T: oh ok well make sure you use protection.
M: Ty were married now.
Al: babe you cant say that.
T: shes my baby sis I'll say what I want.
A: ok were gonna go love y'all
T: love you to
Al: love ya
T: dont forget protection.

Authors note
This was so weird writing.