Still goin down

Morgans POV
Today Me Akeyla Shellby Thomas Alex Tyler Mike and Jade are all going to spend time together before Mike and Jade go back to Michigan. Were gonna miss them so much.

Jades POV
Today were gonna be telling everyone that were moving to Tennessee. Tonight were all going to sit on our tailgates listen to music and have a fire. Nobody knows were moving down here but us.

During the fire
Morgans POV
"I actually have a new song for y'all Wanna here it" I asked. Sure everyone said.

"Thats amazing Morgan" everyone said. "Thanks y'all" I said. "Ok we got something to tell y'all" Jade said. "Are you having another baby" Akeyla asked excitedly. "Nope better then that" Jade said. "Were moving down here" Mike and Jade said. "Really" Me and Akeyla said exited. "Yep we miss y'all to much and we love it down here so we bought a house" Mike said. "We are so exited" Tyler and Alex said. "How do the kids feel about it" I asked. "They are so exited to be able to see y'all more" Kade said." Were exited to have y'all down here with us" Thomas and Shellby said. "How about we come up and help you pack" Me and Akeyla said. "That would be great thanks guys" Mike and Jade said. Im so excited to have more family here.