I don't feel good

Morgans POV
I woke to see that Akeyla wasn't in bed with me. I heard noise from the living room. I seen Akeyla with a red nose from a runny nose her shivering cuddled with her blanket and coughing. How long have you been awake darlin I asked. Since 3 AM I didn't want to wake you so I cane out here Akeyla said with a stuffed up nose. Babe if you don't feel good wake me up so I can help you I said. I made her a cup of warm tea with honey to soothe her throat I bought her favorite movie to Watch and Im making her her favorite Chicken noodle soup. She's running a fever so I bought her some tylenol. As I cooked I would check up on her to see if she was ok. I wish she would make me up when she doesn't feel good so I could help her.

Akeyla's POV
I was laying on the couch when Morgan bought me my favorite Chicken noodle soup. Thanks babe but I dont want to get you sick from being around me I said. Well to bad and your not sleeping on the couch your laying in bed with me so we can cuddle Morgan said. But I don't want you sick I said. Well I need you in bed with me or I can't sleep Morgan said. Fine I said. Good cause I would carry you to bed if you would've refused he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I love you handsome I said. I love you to Darlin.