3 months later

Authors note: so this isn't going to be the exact time of the day the baby should be born but this is just for a story so I'm going to make up a day.

Akeyla's POV
Its May 2nd and I've been having contractions but I still have a couple weeks until I'm due. We went to the doctor and they said that if I go into labor its no big deal and I should just get to the hospital when we think its time. I haven't slept much because of excitment and that I'm uncomfortable. I'll lay on the couch and watch TV so I don't wake him. He doesn't know I've been having a hard time sleeping. I don't want to make him upset knowing I'm having a hard time.

A couple hours later
Morgans POV
Contractions are coming closer together so we decided to get to the hospital. We called my buddy Hardy to let him know. He is so excited to be an uncle. We got to the hospital and Shellby Tyler and Alex showed up. I gave the girls alone time while me Tyler and Thomas sat in the waiting room. I'm getting closer and closer to becoming a dad.

Akeyla's POV
After hours and hours I'm finally dilated at 10. Tyler gave me a kiss on the head vefore leaving the room. Thomas and Alex also left. Shellby was holding one of my hands while Morgan was holding the other. After a couple hard pushes the baby was finally here. After a little bit I let everyone in the room. Morgans parents are here along with Morgans sisters. Tyler and Alex picked up the kids so they could meet there cousin. "Hes so cute whats his name" Ashlyne asked. "Houston Isaiah Wallen" I said. I let Tyler hold the baby first. "Hi there buddy I'm your uncle Tyler I'm going to be the best uncle for you if you ever need anything you can always call me and Aunt Alex I love you little one" Tyler said. After everyone held him they left so me and Morgan could be alone with him. Morgan picked the baby up. "Hey there buddy I'm your dad I'm going to teach you how to throw a ball and teach you everything about hunting and fishing and how to work on trucks you are going to be the luckiest little boy because your going to have the best momma who can cook and bake and take care of you while your sick she loces you more then anything and so does daddy" Morgan said giving him a kiss. May 2nd the most special. I'm the luckiest Mom and wife in the world.