Couples time

Alexs pov
Today us couples are hanging out while the kids are at there babysitter. We haven't even done a couples day. Were going to play games drink a beer and just have a good time. I can't believe the girls are getting married. Tyler is a little sad but happy there happy. Ever time Morgan sees Miah he gets exited the kids love spending time with him and Thomas. Its so sweet to watch. Both boys are going to be amazing dads. And brother in laws.

Akeyla's POV
Today were doing a couples day. Were playing cards against humanity and a bunch of other games. Morgan asked me if Miah could be the flower girl and Levi is one of the groom'smen and KJ is going to have the rings. I can't wait for the day to come.

Game time
Tyler's POV
So are y'all ready to be married I asked. Yes I cant wait to be with him for the rest of my life Akeyla said. And I can't wait to be with Thomas for the rest of my life Shellby said. I just can't believe Ya'll are getting married it seems like just yesterday you were twelve and becoming my best friends I said. I know Akeyla said. Now all of us are best friends Shellby said. Every time Akeyla was over Shellby was over since they lived a long way from each other alex said. I miss when y'all we come over and hang out with us and stay the night and we would here giggling all night I said. Seems like just yesterday you were 14 sis and talking about how you were upset that you couldn't help me I said.

Flashback
Akeyla's POV
I dont understand why my siblings dont talk to me about there feelings Im not five years old anymore I said. I know hunny but your like your brothers baby and he doesn't want you to worry he doesn't want to think about you driving soon or going into high school and having guy friends and having a boyfriend Alex said. It just hurts that I cant help I said.

Back to normal time.
Akeyla's POV
Well its 12 am how about we all head of to bed and hang out tomorrow shellby you can stay with me tyler and Alex you can stay in the guest house I said. Thomas you can stay with me Morgan said. Today was so fun we should do this mkre often.