Sister in law time

Ashlynes POV
Since Morgan is at the studio today and doesn't want Akeyla to be left alone me and Mikaela are going to go to there house for the weekend. I'm so exited to get to spend time with them. Are parents drove us over to there house and we knocked on the door and Morgan and Akeyla said come in. Morgan had his hand on Akeyla's stomach. "Whats going on in here" are dad asked Akeyla and Morgan. "The baby was kickin" Morgan said. After having a long conversation about the baby are parents and Morgan had to leave. "Hey Akeyla how ya feelin" Me and Mikaela asked. "Better now that I get to spend this weekend with y'all" Akeyla said. "What kind of things do we get to do with y'all" Mikaela asked. "Well while your brother was gone I was thinking we could get stuff for the baby and the nursery what do you wanna shop for first " Akeyla said. "Um baby stuff cause I want to get the baby something I've been looking at since y'all got married"I said. "You don't have to do buy anything for the baby" Akeyla said. "Yeah but this is really cute and I thought of the baby as soon as I seen it" I said. "Ok but know this girls you don't have to buy stuff for the baby if you don't want to ok?" Akeyla said. "Ok" we both said. What Akeyla doesn't know is while were hanging out today Shellby and Thomas are setting up the nursery for Akeyla and Morgan since they set up The nursery for Thomas and Shellby. So were going to have quality time with  Akeyla and something fun is coming out of it.

Shellbys POV
When we knew Akeyla was gone we went to the nursery. We said we would watch their dog boots but we are also doing there nursery. They have done so much for us and they did our nursery so we wanted to do something in return.

Mikaelas POV
This is what I got for the baby.

Mikaelas POV This is what I got for the baby

I

I

can't wait to be an Aunt. I think what I'm most excited for is just holding him and watching him sleep in your arms.

Alex's POV
Tyler went to go help Shellby and Thomas with the nursery while I got some stuff for the baby. This is what I got them

 This is what I got them