That time of month

Akeyla's POV
After I stayed at Morgans I went home and its a good thing I did I started my frickin period. Worst part about about being a girl. Shellby is out with Thomas  and his mom. I'm home and posted a pic on my Instagram. I looked fine at least i thought I did. Morgan called me. Are you ok darlin you look sick he asked. Yea I'm fine I said lying. Ok he said. We finished talking. I sat on the couch and watched some TV and there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Morgan with bags in his hand. He sat them on the counter pulled me in a hug and asked me whats wrong. I I started my period today I said. Why didn't you tell me hunny he said giving me a kiss on my forehead. Cause I thought you would think it was gross i said. I would never say that darling Morgan said. How about you go lay down and I'll bring you your favorite soup and favorite drink and we can watch a movie Morgan said. Thanks babe I said. I laid on the couch and finished my episode of duck dynasty. When it was finished Morgan brought me my favorite Chicken noodle soup and 7 up. Thanks baby I said giving him a kiss. He put the movie Roped on Netflix its about a city girl in a small town whose dad is strict and makes her be a vegetarian and wants to get rid of any type of farm or rodeo in there town. But she falls in love with a boy in the rodeo. (Its actually a good movie y'all shod watch it). I cuddled up to Morgan and we watched a bunch more movies until Shellby came home from Christmas shopping. This is what I got her.

She said nothing expensive but I dont listen

Shellby's POV
Today I got Akeyla's gift I got these custom made for us

Not the most expensive thing but I know she's been wanting to get them so I knkw she'll love it