YouTube video

Akeyla's POV
Hey y'all its December 26th and Tomorrow is my neices birthday so me and Morgan are heading to Michigan to go visit her. Its a nine hour trip there and back. We have an RV and Tyler and Alex also have one so were all heading up there. Shellby and Thomas are  on there honeymoon. I haven't seen my neice and great neice whose birthday it is in a long time because my nephew was not a good man towards her. But we put all that behind us and I'm so glad to see them. We put everything in the camper and now its time to head off. You ready darlin Morgan said giving me a kiss. I sure am I said.

2 hours in the trip
Morgans POV
This is what we got Akeyla's neice she is  so precious and were so glad that we get to see her

2 hours in the tripMorgans POV This is what we got Akeyla's neice she is  so precious and were so glad that we get to see her

4 hours into the tripAkeyla's POV 5 more hours and we'll be there I can't wait to see my neice

Akeyla's POV
5 more hours and we'll be there I can't wait to see my neice. Moving to Tennessee was hard but if I wouldn't have I wouldn't have Morgan. We will let you know how its going on the next update.

6 hours into the trip
Morgans POV
Well y'all were 3 hours away and couldn't be more exited to see baby Everleigh we stopped and got some snacks and drinks and have listened to music now we drive longer.

7 hours into the ride
Akeyla's POV
Here with another update. We are two hours away from seeing my neice. She is getting so big and I wish we could see all my neices and nephews but sadly we can't. We got her some toys when we stopped at the store. My neice is actually my great neice I have a nephew thats older but he isnt with my neice in law anymore. My great neice has two siblings Jordan and Aleya we got them Christmas presents and Everleigh birthday gifts K can't wait to see her!

2 hours later
Akeyla's POV
Were here thanks for watching have a great new years.

Authors note
What was your favorite thing you got for Christmas mine was my Morgan Wallen blanket