Finally

Akeyla's POV
After a year and half Houston and Braxton are finally potty trained. It was hard but we got them to do it. Morgan really wants another baby. I guess Thomas has been wanting another baby to. The only thing I think about is that what if we have another hard time getting pregnant. I'm just glad Shellby doesn't have to worry about that it would kill me to watch her going through what I did. Me and Shellby wanna get pregnant around the same time so these kids will be close in age like Houston and Braxton. Were going to Michigan today because tomorrow is a close friends birthday and we want to suprise them. Its gonna take nine hours  to get there but its gonna be so worth it.

Nine long hours later
Morgans POV
Houston and Braxton took the ride really well and only got fussy a couple times. Were gonna be staying for the rest of the weekend in Michigan and go back home monday. I know how much Akeyla loves going to Michigan to see people. But she loves Tennessee. We got to our friends house and they were so exited to see us but mostly the kids. They got Married last year and have a 3 month year old baby. I really want another baby. Akeyla is so worried up having a hard time getting pregnant but we never know unless we try. I'm going to let her think about it longer and hope she comes around. Seeing her hold a baby and holding the baby makes me miss how little  Houston was. Hopefully soon we'll have another one.