YouTube video

Akeyla's POV
I decided to film a video today since Morgan was at the studio.
"Hey guys its Akeyla and today were gonna talk about anything really". "As some of you may know I had another baby a couple months ago and her full name is Oakley Mae Ann Wallen". "I've mostly been taking care of her and Houston with the help of my amazing husband Morgan". "Houston is going to be four and starting pre-school soon". "We decided to homeschool the kids since we have friends with kids the same age they'll still get to play with other kids". "Alot of people have been wondering what its like having kids and honestly sometimes its kinda stressful but I wouldn't trade my family for anything its the best thing that could ever happen to me". "Some people hav been asking me for some parenting and kinda just advice for a lot of stuff  so here it is". " #1 be patient with your kids. I know its hard sometimes but if you stay calm your kids will listen a little bit better". " #2 always make sure you have an emergency bag ready in your vehicle just in case stuff like diapers wipes extra clothes food and water you never know what could happen". "#3 accidents happen. You know when you have a toddler and their finally potty trained and you feel so happy and they go play outside and have so much fun and get distracted that they forgot to use the bathroom. Its ok just take a deep breath help them get cleaned up and tell them to remember to use the potty when they need to".  "#4 make time for you and your partner. Sometimes its hard to find time for you and the love of your life but sometimes just watching a show together after the kids go to bed can be a nice way to spend time together". "And lastly remember that not everything goes as planned but just remember to have fun and not worry about the little things". "Well thats it for today I hoped this helped love y'all".