Going home

Akeyla's POV
After 2 weeks of staying with Morgan it was time to go home. I miss him already and it ain't even been an a day since I seen him last. I'm gonna be going to Tyler and Alexs to see the kids. Morgan really misses Miah. I pulled in their driveway and locked my truck. I knocked on the door and my nepchew Levi opened the door. "Aunt kekes home" Levi said wrapping me in a big hug. "Hi buddy I missed you" I said. "I missed you to" Levi said. Miah came running to my arms. "Hey baby girl I have something for you" I said. I grabbed the bag inside is stuff for all the kids. Miah gets a blanket of her and Morgan Levi gets a blanket with him and Morgan and KJ also gets a blanket. Since Miah has nights she misses Morgan we thought we would give her a CD with all her favorite songs of Morgans so Tyler and Alex can play them so she can fall asleep. "Ok this one is for levi this ones for KJ and these are for Miah" I said. "I love it thanks Aunt Keke" Levi said. "Thanks Aunt keke" KJ said. Miah can't say much yet since shes 2 but she did give me a huge hug. "So when Miah can't fall asleep without Morgans voice you can just play her favorite songs" I said. "Thanks sis" Tyler and Alex said. All of a sudden I felt sick. "Ok I have to get my dog boots from Shellby love you guys" I said. "Love you to" everyone said. I walked left there house went to Shellby's got boots paid Shellby and Thomas for watching him and I went home. When I got home I put my suit case in the house and let boots in. I ran to the bathroom. I wasn't sick but I ran a bath and put some cozy pajamas on. I then realized I'm late on my period. As soon as I laid down Morgan called. He said he wanted to video chat so we did. "Hey darlin guess what" Morgan said. "What baby" I said "I get to come home early I should be home by 9 pm tonight" Morgan said. "Thats great babe" I said. "Are you ok babe you look like you don't feel good" Morgan said. "I'm fine its just a stomach  ache I'm sure I'll be fine" I said. "Ok see you in a couple hours love you" Morgan said. "Ok see you soon love you to" I said. I hung up the phone. The house needs to be cleaned. I got up and staryed cleaning. Its 7 pm now. I hope these two hours go by fast.

2 hours later
Morgans POV
"Babe I'm home" I said calling my wife. "Hey honey" She said giving me a kiss. "Did you eat dinner" I asked her. "Yep did you" She asked. "Yep" I said. "The kids loved their gifts" Akeyla said. "I'm so glad hows my Miah" I said. "Shes good she misses you" Akeyla said. "Maybe we should pick her up to stay over the boys went to mike and jades if thats ok with you" Akeyla said. "Really lets go" I said. "Ok" Akeyla said. We got in truck turned on the music I put my hand on her thigh like I always do. We got to Tyler and Alexs I got out and I opened the door for her. "Thanks honey" Akeyla said. We knocked on the door and I could here Miah crying. Alex opened the door "Thank goodness your here" Alex said. "Tyler Akeyla and Morgan are here" Alex said. Tyler was holding Miah. When she saw I was here she stoped crying and pretty much jumped in my arms. "Hey babygirl whats wrong" I said. "She misses you" Alex said. "Well we were wondering if we could take her to our place a couple days" Akeyla said. "Of course I'll go back so stuff for her" Alex said. "Yay" I said. I was holding Miah. "Just wait and one day you'll have a baby" Tyler said. "I know I can't wait" I said. "Do you want a boy or a girl" Tyler asked Akeyla. "Well right now I want a girl but I also want a boy first to protect my little girl like I had" Akeyla said. "Yeah but litrle brothers can be protective to" Tyler said. "Ok Miah is ready to go" Alex said. "Tyler put the carseat in the truck for us already" I said. "Ok we'll see y'all in a couple days" Akeyla said. "Love y'all" Tyler and Alex said. "Love y'all to" We said.

Akeyla's POV (mimi is miahs nickname)
"You ready mimi" I asked her. She smiled. Morgan buckeled her up in her carseat.  I put on Morgans song spin you round which is Miahs favorite and my favorite to since thats the song Morgan proposed to me with. All of the sudden I felt sick again but didn't let it show. Its probably because I'm late for my period and its going to be starting soon. When we got home I put Miah in her pajamas and we all cuddled in are bed. We turned on the movie The little mermaid since its Miahs favorite I love her so much. After about thirty minutes Miah starting getting fussy so Morgan sang to her and she fell right asleep. Morgan gave her a kiss on the head gave me a kiss and we fell asleep.

A couple days later
Morgans POV
We took Miah home and hung out with Tyler and Alex. Akeyla hasn't been feeling well lately. I hope shes ok. She hasn't ran a fever so I don't know what it could be.

Early in the morning
Akeyla's POV
I felt like I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut and I was sick. Morgan ran in and held my hair up. Im late and I haven't felt well and I'm not running a fever. Morgan had to go get a part for his truck in Knoxville so while hes gone I'm going to take a pregnancy test. If jes here and its negative I don't want to make him upset. I took the test while he was gone I bought four tests jist to make sure. And they are...

To be continued...