fifty-eight

✨ 10 years later ✨
final chapter

"Kimora!" Jackson angrily yelled.

"What?"

"Child.." he huffed, not wanting to curse the sixteen year old out.

"What the hell is your problem? Tell me a good reason why there is a condom in your bathroom."

"You looked through my stuff?" Rae scoffed, frowning.

"No, it looked at me. I was looking for the comb you took from me last week, and it was just there."

"Dad!" She huffed, putting her head in her hands.

"I'm telling you, Tuck is a beast. The man is smart, you should talk to him." JJ said to Joseph as they came into the living room.

"Joseph, just the man I want to see." Jackson smiled, tightly gripping Joseph's shoulder.

"Mr. Avery, hi. It's nice to see you, today."

"I bet it is."

"Dad!" She yelled at him, rolling her eyes as she went up the stairs.

"Did we miss something?" JJ asked.

"Yes. I am making tacos and it's your turn to clean the kitchen. If you want to eat, I suggest you get to scrubbing." I told him.

He groaned, walking off as Joseph laughed.

"Walk with me, Joseph." Jackson told him.

Rae came back down the stairs, grabbing Jackson's hand and pulling him up the stairs. The sound of her door shutting sounded.

"Did I do something?"

I looked at him, sighing. Hopefully the condom wasn't hers. If it was, Jackson was going to lose his entire mind.

The doorbell rang before Catherine entered. I would never understand why she does that..

"Hello, my dears!"

"Grandma!" Sky and Kai shouted, running up to her.

"Oh, hi!"

Joseph shifted, crossing his arms. JJ came out to give her a hug then went back into the kitchen.

"Where's Jackson?"

"Upstairs with your granddaughter."

"I know what that means.. what'd she do?"

"Mom, can I have a cookie?" Kai asked, already holding the cookie.

"No, I want it! Daddy said I could have the last one." Sky protested.

I rolled my eyes at the constant bickering kids. I broke the cookie in half, giving a piece to both of them.

"Problem solved."

Catherine shook her head as they frowned, walking away. Jackson came down with a frustrated, yet relieved,  look.

"Is everything okay?"