fifteen

"No. You always tell me to pick the movie then complain that you don't like it."

Raven shook her head, throwing me the remote and going back to the kitchen.

"Raven.. Sometimes you have good taste, other times I wonder how mentally ill you are."

"Whatever!" She yelled.

"In case you didn't know, I'm hungry." I spoke, getting off the couch and making my way to the kitchen.

We were chilling until Richard & Catherine's wedding which was in 2 hours.

"What do you want? Pancakes, bacon, eggs, hash browns.." she asked.

"Why are you listing breakfast foods? It's four in the afternoon."

"So?" She shrugged.

"Bacon, please."

"Pick a second choice, Sage. Not letting you eat a full plate of bacon."

"Please? It's so good."

"No.. which will it be?"

"Fine. Bacon, hash browns and eggs. Is that better?" 

"Yay for protein." She cheered.

"I hate you." I told her, opening the pack of bacon.

"I don't." A deep voice spoke.

I turned next to me, seeing a light-skinned guy. He was tall, attractive, and I could tell he had a hint of danger. He wore blue jeans and black boots with no shirt.

"Who's this?" He asked

"Troy, this is Sage."

He flirtatiously looked me up and down, taking a step toward me, making me uncomfortable. My mouth spoke before my brain could think.

"Can you back the hell up?!"

"Ooh, my bad. You're fiesty."

"And you scream gonorrhea."

He scoffed, his eyes now presented an empty look. I moved away from him, standing by the microwave.

"Ayo! Los in the house!"

A male voice shouted. The sound of the front door shutting sounded before a shorter dark-skinned guy came into sight.