twenty-eight

!WARNING!
sexual assault ahead

"Hey.." Nick smiled, sitting his bag down.

He stepped into the on-call room, closing the door behind him. I mentally cursed, realizing I'd left my knife in the car.

"Why are you so nervous? You still scared of me?" He smirked, locking the door and covering the window with something.

"You see, I've left you alone.. even let you run away from me and build this little family you got.." He slowly came closer to me.

I scooted back on the bed until my back hit the corner of wall. I stared at my abusive ex, memories flooding as he wore that cold, evil look.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I've missed you.." he moved in front of me and rested his hand on my thigh while the other pulled out a gun.

"You have a choice, baby. You can shut your fucking mouth and take it or you can scream and get a bullet in your stomach. Which will you choose?"

I stared at him, tears dropping from my eyes as I thought about my baby.

"This is supposed to be ours, you know? I wanted you to get pregnant, I wanted you to be my wife.."

"You're fucking delusional!"

"Hey, shut your mouth!" He roughly slapped me.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that. I taught you better. Don't tell me that pretty boy has made you forget your manners."

I whimpered, rubbing the throbbing area of my cheek. He held the gun to my head, chuckling.

"Mm.. you smell so good. I've missed that face, those tears.. the sex." He grabbed some rope from his bag, tying my hands together.

"It wasn't sex.."

"Sex, rape, whatever you wanna call it. It's all friction and science." His hand trailed up the side of my thigh, gripping the top of my pants.

"Bullet, baby, remember?" He pressed the gun into my stomach when I tried to fight back.

"Your skin is so soft, too. That must be that cocoa butter. Scoot down for me.."

"No. Get away from me."

"Bitch."

He grabbed my legs, pulling my body down so I was now laying on my back. His hand tightly squeezed my throat, cutting off my air.

"I don't like hurting you.. your smart mouth just makes me do things, baby.."

I could feel the cool air on my vagina, tears sliding down my face as I knew what was about to happen. Suddenly, he roughly entered me, holding his hand over my mouth before I screamed.

He held down my hands also, maintaining this position the entire time. Finally done, he cleaned up the blood and his mess, pulling out a makeup palette. 

"Clean yourself up."

I fixed myself like nothing had happened, covering up the bruise with the makeup. I knew I had to get checked out for tearing and stuff.. I didn't know who I could go to. Carlos wasn't an option, neither was Arizona or Alex..