ErenxReader ~Blank Space~

ErenxPsycopathic!Reader

Modern AU

||Blank Space||

Disclaimer:Lyrics are not owned by me

(A/N): Not Valentine's day anymore but still gonna >try< to be on a roll ('ω`♡%)

~~

A large smile creeps on your beautiful porcelain skin as you watch a boy pass you by. It drips and oozes with insanity.

You hardly ever smile.

Only times are is when you're having fun.

Having fun with boys.

[Nice to meet you, where you been? I can show you incredible things]

"Where has he been all my life?" You whisper to yourself.

"Hm? What was that ~Name~?" Your good friend, Christa, asks from next to you.

"She's looking at that boy over there, Christa," your other friend, Ymir, states.

Christa turns to you with a smile. "So you like him huh?" She says with a smile.

You flip your hair to the side and pour yourself another drink. "Please," you say, voice nonchalant. "I don't even know him."

[Magic, Madness, Heaven, Sin]

"Then go introduce yourself!" Christa yelps. "Calm down Christa," Ymir says. "Sorry."

You focus your attention away from the two and go back to that boy. You study him from head to toe.

He's wearing a simple black tuxedo. With a bow, instead of a tie. You can tell he bought it last minute. Its all ruffled; looks like it came straight out of the bag and onto his body. Tch. No dry cleaning? Anyway, moving on. His skin has a sort of a tannish tint to it. From the way you can hear him laughing, he's American. But his skin says otherwise. He's either Turkish or German. His eyes are absolutely gorgeous; tints of blue and gold and green all swim together, creating a symphony of hues and tones and values. You can't help but get lost in those eyes. His hair is a chocolate brown; you just want to take a bite. You laugh quietly to yourself of the thought.

[Saw you there and I thought, Oh my god, look at that face. He looks like my next mistake]

You look over once more. A female had appeared next to him. She's not very pretty; only thing that is on her is her hair. She seems to be of some Asian orgin. Maybe that's his girlfriend, you think. However, judging by the way he talks to her and pushes her around, she can't be. He doesn't seem like the type that would treat his women like that. But what would she be to him then? Sister? Why would he bring his sister to a bar party?

"C'mon ~Name~, go introduce yourself!" Christa yelps again.

You sigh. I might as well, you think. After all, he somewhat passed my inspection. Let's just see how his personality plays out.

You hop of your seat, straighten out your dress, take one more big gulp out of your wine, and begin to head over.

"You go get 'em, girl," Ymir says with a wink and a sip of her liquor. You nod and give a wink back. "Oh, I will," you say in a purr.

With that you make your way over to the boy, while giving your hips a little extra swish. The first to notice that you're heading over is one of the boys he was conversing with. He has a large, square shaped head. He looks very buff underneath his suit. However, his eyebrows are quite funky. You can't decide if he's a looker or not.