JeanxReader~Please Don't Stop The Music

JeanxReader

||Please Don't Stop The Music||

Modern Au

~~

"Jean!"

You've been yelling your lovers name for the past hour.

The only thing keeping him from hearing you is the loud music emitting from the downstairs speakers. He's been blasting music for God knows how long,and you've about had enough. Your head had been pounding since last night, and Jean down there wasn't making it any better.

Your good friend Hanji told you the best way to relieve migraines is no sound, no light, and not too much heat. It was working,until you woke up to feel it throbbing even harder.

The sound went everywhere throughout the house,shaking it as if there was an earthquake.

Having enough,you angrily throw the covers off you and stomp your way downstairs.

When you got down there,what you saw before you was pure gold.

Jean,plastic spoon in hand,was dancing around the kitchen like an idiot.

He was singing bits of the song into his makeshift microphone.

You would have laughed if you didn't have such a headache.

You stand at the doorway, impatiently tapping your foot.

He's even so much in his own world he doesn't notice when you turn his iPod off.

He still sings.

"I wanna take you away,hm hmm hm hm hm hmm-"

The most hilarious part of this whole thing is that you got to witness your boyfriend singing to Rihanna. The song 'Please Don't Stop The Music' In particular.

But you did just that.

"Jean,"you snap.

Finally getting the copper haired boy's attention,he whips around and drops the spoon.

"(N-Name)!" He exclaims,clearly embarrassed in the situation he was caught in. "I-I...I thought you were asleep!"

You sigh,irritated. "I was. Until I heard this damn music."

He scratches the nape if his neck. "Yeah, sorry...I was just cooking for you so I turned on some music,"he mutters.

You look over and finally notice the overfilling pan of what seemed like cake batter on the stove.

You sigh again. Then you let out a light chuckle. "Well then. C'mon,let's eat. We'll clean this up later."

(ノ´_ゝ`)ノ

You both sit in silence for awhile,eating Jean's /putrid/ pancakes. They were bad, but not that bad enough to throw up. You ate them because it was rare when Jean was such a sweetheart and did anything like this.

"Hey (Name)?" you hear Jean and look up. "Yeah?"

He takes another bite of his pancake and says,"What's your favorite kind of music? Ya know,genre."

You giggle and pinch his cheek.

"You."

"Huhhh?" He gives you a confused look.

"You,Jean,"you smile. "You're my favorite Jean-re."