HanjixReader ~Just A Needle~

Fem!HanjixReader

||Just A Needle||

AU

~~

Hanji makes many motions with her hands on things that aren't even making since to you.

When she finishes, you sigh and ask, "So, um...why am I here exactly Hanji?"

She grins widely. "I was just explaining to you why I needed you."

You blush, your damned mind thinking of...other things. "N-needed me?"

"Yep! I need your blood."

Blood? What is she, a vampire or something?

Wait a minute. If she needs blood, then-

"No way Hanji! Nah uh! You know too god damn well I hate needles. I absolutely, positively, definitely hate them."

A visible pout falls on her lips. "Aw c'mon (Y/N), its just a-"

"No, no, no, it's not just a needle! I hate those things dammit."

She sighs stressfully. "(Y/N)," she whines, "You're a titan shifter. I need to experiment on you."

"You have Eren!" you retort.

"Eren's not enough!"

You sigh, aggravated. You're not going near those things. You have a very bad past with them and you absolutely hate them. There is no doubt in your mind that you don't.

"Please (Y/N)," she begs, shaking your shoulders. "I need this. The Survey Corps needs this. Humanity needs this."

You look away from her glassed-glaze.

That is true. You're everything about humanity; you try your best to help them for the win against what you all hate most.

However, Hanji gets crazy with things like these. Not that she already isn't, she just gets...excited. She's always telling you about how happy she is to have a new set of experimental titans.

'They're not as good as Sawny and Bean,' she states as tears fall out of her eyes, 'But they'll have to do.'

You being a new recruit to her squad, you help her out a lot with the titans. Not that you don't enjoy it, you'd just prefer dying from a titan that's not actually tied down and immobilized.

Nevertheless, you do enjoy watching Hanji grow more and more escatic as she discovers new things about them.

You're glad she's doing what she does for the Survey Corps and humanity, and you're glad you can see how much she enjoys it.

You care about Hanji, she's your greatest friend, and to you seeing her happy is more than enough to make you happy.

So instead of yelling about how much you despise those pricky little tubes filled with unknown substances, you sigh and say, "Alright Hanji. But you have to promise that you won't hurt me."

She nods furiously. "Of course (Y/N)! I promise I won't hurt you. I wouldn't ever." She gives you a genuine smile after the last sentence; you can't help but smile warmly back. You also feel your face heat and your stomach do flips.

So she cares about you too. That's nice. She gives you another smile that melts your heart as she straps you in.

Wait- "Hanji, why do I have to be strapped?"

"We don't know what will happen," she simply replies as she screws a tube on.

"What?! Are you serious?!" You take a deep breath, trying to calm yourself.

"It's okay," you mumble to yourself, "Everything will be alright. Do this for humanity. Right, humanity."

You watch Hanji fill three syringes full of liquid; all of them are different colors.

Ones a beautiful sunset orange. The other: a deep purple. And the last one the color of Hanji's eyes. Beautiful.

But fuck, there's three.

"Okay (Y/N)," she says as she snaps on gloves. She moves swiftly over to you and brings a tray with the three syringes placed atop. "How would you like to arrange these?"

"Um," you back away a little from her gloved hand. "Just do them all on this arm please."

She nods and takes her glasses off. Wow, you think, she's even more beautiful with her glasses off. She should take her hair down, too.
Wait a minute-fuck. I can't be thinking like that of my superior. We might be close, but still...

She wipes all over your bicep and prepares the needles.

You feel her gloved hand squeeze its way under yours. She tangles her long, rough digits around your soft and frail ones. She gives you another heart-melting smile like before. "This might be better," she explains, her face tinted a slight red.

Wait. Is she blushing?

You nod and smile, "Yeah, this will help."

She places the sunset orange syringe at the spot closest to the top of your arm.

"Ready?"

You bite your lip, tears already forming at the corners of your eyes. "Mmhm," you mumble.

She places her thumb atop the plunge, and says, "One..two-" and with that she plunges deep into your skin, making a small pierce.

The tears that were forming spill onto your cheeks. "Dammit Hanji! I thought we were going on three!"

"Sorry," she laughs. She gets the other one ready. "One more after this (Y/N)."

You nod. "Yep."

Again, she places her thumb atop the plunger. Before she starts counting down, though, she brings a hand up to your face and softly wipes your tears away. Then, without warning, she shoves the needle in, pain spreading throughout your body like wildfire.

"Fuck." You start to cry; these are big ass needles, these hurt like hell.

"Sorry (Y/N)," she gives you an apologetic look.

You look at Hanji. "Its okay," you smile weakly.

Hanji sighs and stands up. To your very surprise, she swiftly bends down and quickly kisses your cheek. You wouldn't even have felt it.

"Okay (Y/N)," she nods, "One more."

You nod. You're scared. The second one hurt more than the first, so what will the third one be like?

She moves up a little to where your face is. She grabs the side of your head with her other hand and suddenly presses your lips against hers.

Before you know what's happening, she engulfes you in the kiss. You don't even know that she puts the needle in and injects.

She pulls away when she pulls the needle out and kisses all three spots where she shoved needles in you.

Then she places three band aids on the spots. "There, all done," she grins and starts unstrapping you.

"See, (Y/N)," she beams, "Just a needle."