LevixReader ~Freedom~

LevixSelf Harming!Reader

Modern AU

||Freedom||

Warning: Harming and Suicidal Themes will be indicated.

~~

This is what you've been waiting for. This. Standing on top of a 300 foot building ready to plumit to your death. You open your arms wide, gaze sweeping over the traffic rushing past below.

You feel like a bird; the only dfference between you and one though is that you have no wings.

So when you push yourself off, you won't be able to automatically catch yourself halfway down.

You'll just fall all the way, choking on air, then eventually dying by smashing on top of a near by car.

You wait for the right moment; wait for yourself to feel the wind blow you off and bring you to your fate.

You're about to, but you don't-thin yet strong arms wrap around you from the back. They pull you off the ledge-towards safety.

No, damnit. You were so ready.

Next thing you know your head is on the ground, and you can't breathe. You look up to see a small figure above you. He has beautiful raven black locks that lay over his tired steel-colored eyes. He has huge bags under his eyes. His long black coat sways in the wind as he shoves his pale hands into his pockets. His eyes narrow as he sees you looking him over. You don't know why, but you feel your face heat up.

"What the hell were you thinking?" is what he simply spats.

You wrap your coat more over your chest and turn away. You're ready to just go home, watch a few movies, drink some hot chocolate, and take out the razors hidden in your drawer; to just slit some more red lines in your skin.

You feel a tug at your hood, now realizing the short man's trying to get your attention.

"Oi. Answer me. Why are you trying to kill yourself?"

Killing myself hm, you think. Didn't know I really was. I always thought I'd be setting myself free.

You turn around to tell the man your thoughts, but your met with a harsh sting to your face.

"And don't you dare jump off a building again."

For a minute, you think he's actually concerned about you. But that's before he says

"My car was down there. I would've had to of spent a fortune on that if your stupid body would've come smashing down on it."

Your eyes widen at his cruelty.

You hear cars honk and beep below you. You sigh as you say, "Look. I just want to be free. Just let me jump off this building, you can be on your way."

His eyes widen. "What? Are you crazy? I'm not just going to watch somebody kill themself!"

"But you were just complaining about-"

"Forget about that you idiot! I don't give a damn about my car if someone is trying to kill their self!"

You narrow your eyes and mutter under your breath, "Bipolar asshole."

He notices but instead of saying anything, he runs his hand through his hair and sighs, as if stressed.

"Just...c'mon {Your Name}, let's go."

You're taken aback. "What? How do you know my-"

But instead of him letting you finish he grabs your sleeve and drags you down 32 flights of stairs.