MikexReader ~I Lost You~

MikexReader
||I Lost You||
~~

No. This can't be happening.

You let out another blood curdling scream, but this time it's someone's name.

Someone special.

Someone you love.

Someone who's about to die.

And the worst part is. The thing that hurts the most. Is that you can't do anything about it.

Your limbs scream out in pain as blood comes rushing out from them, not stopping. Your left leg is broken, bent some way you can't describe. Your blades are gone, leaving you with nothing but hope that he can save himself.

But he doesn't. He can't.

The man you love with all your heart is being thrashed around by a hungry titan in front of you. Soon he becomes limp. The titan slowly rises him to his lips. The titan then opens the doorway to hell, easing the man into his eager mouth.

But before the man's thrown into the abyss of flesh and blood, he looks your way, face dripping with blood.

He mouths, "I love you."

And with that, the titan throws him into his mouth,leaving you screaming.

Your eyes shoot open, your body shoots up like a rod in your bed. You pant heavily, gripping the sheets as if something was there to calm you down. You rub your eyes and look around. You see the end of the bed, which is accompanied by a figure. Oh good. It was just a dream. Noticing the figure, you whimper. "H-Hanji?" Said woman quickly heads over to you. She brings you into a tight embrace. "Oh [f/n],are you alright?" you nod, still rubbing your eyes. "Y-yeah."

You look to your left, and for a second you see the man you love waiting to embrace you after the horrible nightmare you've had. Like always. But then he vanishes. Tears well up in your eyes.

You wish he was here. You wish he were the one embracing you.

But he's not. He's gone.

And the image of it will replay in your head every night after sleep claims you. Making sure you remember everything. Being reminded of  the images every night, you realize every time you wake up-

No-

He's gone. Never coming back.

You'll never see him again.