LevixReader ~Lies~

Cheating!LevixReader

Modern AU

||Lies||

Disclaimer:I do not own the lyrics

Warning: Strong, Sexual Themes will be indicated

~~

You enter your room, watching Levi tie his tie around his neck. "I made you breakfast by the way," you say, stepping closer. He gives you one single glance and mutters, "I'm in a..bit of a rush, but-"

"Okay, okay, that's fine," you nod. "Gimme a kiss."

You lean forward and press your lips against his. Unlike many other times, he doesn't press his against yours to further the kiss. He just stands there, with your lips on his. So you move away, feeling it to be awkward. You smile at him, he smiles at you.

Briefly.

When you move away and leave the room, it fades. Fades because he knows that he should have shown you love through that kiss.

Love that he doesn't even feel anymore.

{You and me, we made a vow

For better or for worse

I can't believe you let me down

But the proof's in a way it hurts}

He steps out the house into his navy blue 69' Mustang and drives out. You step outside and wave to him as he pulls onto the road. He looks away and acts as if he doesn't notice.

{For months on end I've had my doubts

Denying every tear

I wish this would be over now

But I know that I still need you here}

You go back into the house, smile fading quickly. You don't know how long you've had to put on that smile for him.

You walk out onto the patio, then to your pool.

You sit on the edge, morning gown slipping into the chlorinated-water a little. You take a few frail digits and run them through the water nearest you.

You can't believe that you stayed, that you have put up with everything. There's no fights. No arguments, no nothing. It's been like that for the past...6 months or so.

Of course you came to the conclusion that he was having an affair.

You've loved him for so many years, so you thought, how could he do this to me?

But you realize, of course he can do this to you. He is the CEO of the Survey Core Incorporated. He's almost a millionaire. He can do whatever he wants. Everyone, even you wonder why he chose to marry you. He chose to love you. He could have had anyone. And he found her.

Her name's Petra. She works as his assistant, getting files for him and such. She's always been there, so how could you not see it? Now it's all clear to you. He doesn't love you anymore.

But you've accepted that.

Because even though he doesn't love you any longer, you can't help but still love him.

So for almost half a year, you've been kissing him and sleeping with him and throwing yourself at him. Just to get his attention.

You say almost every 5 minutes that you love him. If he does reply, he'll only mutter a "Yeah.." or "You say that too much, {Name}".