LevixReader ~My First Mistake~

Womanizer!LevixReader

19th Century AU

||My First Mistake||

Warning: Sexual Content is indicated

~~

September 18, 1802||

Laughing and smiles and everything in between emit from all around the room.

That tells you that everyone's having such a good time.

Except for me.

I sit in the corner, unbeknownst of my surroundings due to my frantic writing in this here journal. I refuse to let it be known as a diary. I'm too stubborn to let it be known as that foolish word.

It seems like everyone's enjoying their time here, at my dearest Father's ball.

He thought I would too. He put this unprepossessing dress on me. Its red and orange and white all over; supposing to resemble the beauty of a phoenix. There's ruffles in just the right places; at the foot, middle, and cuffs. Its not too much, nor too less. If I didn't loath dresses so much, then maybe I would consider liking this.

My Father must expect me to enjoy every single part of this ball he has thrown for the classes just below princes and princesses. There's even a few French women here; coming a year straight out of all the take-overs by the British and Russian empires this would be quite surprising. Nevertheless, the only reason why they aren't being despised is because they are very high up in the classes.

There's even a French man here. His name you ask? Rivaille Ackerman. I have no idea why he is here. Yes, he's also very high up in the classes, but he shouldn't be here. Unless of course, everyone except me is delerious to his doings. I know he's a somewhat thug. And he was working as an undercover spy for the French armies. Either they forgave him for switching over to the British side, or they just don't know. But if they did, he'd be hanged in a mere second.

The other thing is, he is a huge womanizer. What's a womanizer you ask? Someone who is very good with women and can get them wrapped around their finger in a second.

I'm not jealous. I mean, I've heard of his doings to those women. He just simply throws them away like trash when he's finished with them. Just like when you're done with a good, delightful piece of German chocolate, of course you're going to throw the wrapper away. I mean, why would you keep it? Exactly.

But why would I be jealous? Well, if you're wondering, me and Levi use to be good friends as children.

That's how I know of all his doings.

We haven't spoken with either for years.

This reason, this reason right here that I just wrote in the last paragraph-that is the reason to why my Father held this ball. He wants us to reunite.

Well, my Father's idea of reuniting is becoming engaged and having children.

Now, of course my Father hasn't been informed of Levi's ways. He's not stupid, because if he had, he would've had Levi's head already.

That is the main reason why I'm irratated. I may still take more than a liking to Levi, but he's an inconsiderate asshole. Why would I be stupid enough to let him treat me the way he treats every other woman?

I sigh as I stand up and continue to write in this book. I take slight glances at the ball. The choir and band are playing happy music right now, everyone is laughing and what not.

Its funny too, because just as I had finished my rant with Levi on the last page, I actually see him.

And wow is he handsome.