ErenxReader ~Preview~

Titan!ErenxTitan!Reader

//Preview//

~~

Eren raises his fists, ready to pounce at any second.

He'll admit it, he loves you. He's always loved you. Ever since he lay eyes on you; you looked back, and he guesses he could call it love at first sight.

It was one-sided though.

Eren didn't come into the military searching for love; however it was hard to stray away from you.

All the boys wanted you. Even your childhood friend who claimed to be like a brother to you. He still wanted you. You turned them down. But it seemed like you only came to him; not anybody else, you'd spend most time with Eren.

That one night when you broke down, you came to him for comfort. Well...he came to you, but still. You had accepted him. And you didn't except anybody. Not anybody.

Instead of being like your best friend Annie, instead of hiding secrets and hurt behind those big (e/c) eyes, you held secrets, hurt, and anger. Mostly anger.

You never lashed out. Just kept that straight face.

It was odd. Why did he like you? You were so mysterious and anger-filled. Why did anybody want you?
Maybe it was your beauty. But Eren didn't want that.

No. He liked you more than because of your beauty.

So he loves you. Point blank.

Now here you both are.

You're the _____ Titan.

The second female titan.

The most strongest titan around.

You're both locked in fighting positions.

Both in your titan forms.

He loves you with all his heart.

But 5 years ago.

You killed all his friends, all his family. Everybody's friends and family. It's your fault.

Your fault for everything.

So instead of thinking it's you in that large muscular body, he just lets his rage take over.

Telling himself over and over and over

It was your fault.

His fist connects with your face, causing it to smash into bits under his hand. You're sent flying backwards into a building, smashing into many people.

Eren's not all about killing people.

But you...you have to be dealt with.

He wishes he didn't have to do it, but...

He runs towards you, ready to give you another blow.

He stops right before your shattered form and repeatedly pounds you. His foot connects to your abdomen, his fist to your face.

You're shattered.

He stops, not being able to take anymore of it.

Tears dwindle down his tan cheeks inside his large form.

Smoke rises from your destroyed form.

Your eyes open.

This isn't over, Eren.

Truth is, you let him win.

Everything has to go as planned.

"Cadet (Full Name) of the Recon Core, put your hands up and slowly exit of the titan carcass you currently reside in!"

Soldiers form the Scouts, Garrison, and Police scatter all around your somewhat limp body.

You hear them. You're conscious. You have to go, before they catch you.

A soldier from the Survey Core makes his way up to your titan. "I repeat, Cadet (Full Name) from the Survey Core, exit your-"

A gurgle noise comes from the soldier's throat. Blood sprays everywhere. Soldiers all around begin to panic and yell. The soldiers head falls clean off; his eyes still open, his mouth open in an amount of shock upon his pale face.

Everything seems like slow-motion when you jump from the large corpse; strings of red and pink muck snap off your legs and arms.

Once your feet hit the ground though, everything's back to normal. Soldiers yell left and right as you run down the streets, stripping your jacket off in the process.

The jacket flies off like wings in back of you; the Wings of Freedom, the wings you claimed to be apart of.

Nothing can go back to normal. You can never have a normal life. You're a titan shifter, you're going on a killing spree. Nothing can fix this.

All you can think of right now is Eren.

But you can't afford to think of him right now. You need to run. Run and never look back, 'til you hit the walls.

It's ironic too, because just as you're successful at ridding your mind of the anger-filled boy, a tan hand drops down in front of you but immediately picks itself up.

You look up to meet very bright green eyes. The huge titan gives a roar, signaling he's found you.

Dammit, you think, I can't outrun a fucking titan.

He brings his hand down, causing you to smash into a brick wall. Your back hurts, but you have to get going.

You try to run, but it seems something is wrong with your leg. You're lying down, so you look down at your limb.

Oh.

It's crushed under a rock.

Fuck.

You look up to see a big hand bring itself down on you.

You feel like you black out, but you don't because you can see slightly out of your eyes a big nose in front of you. You feel your limp leg dwindle against the hand.

A big huff meets your face; surprisingly it doesn't smell bad.

You open your eyes wider from a squint and are met with his eyes. Eren's eyes.

He roars again, making you whip back in his hand.

He's not too gentle, is he?

You see off in the distance Mikasa and Armin rushing to Eren's form.

God damn Mikasa looks mad.

You close your eyes and roll your head back.

Tch. Well, guess you're dying today.

~

(A/N):You want that continued? Mmm, you comment and tell me.